The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I've placed an embargo on alcoholic products for the next nine months anyway. \o/

I learned to play Guitar Hero relatively fast actually, maybe I could pull off the Dragonforce stunts if I had the game to play it at home.

Well fuk, the character IS riding an elephant. I'm not going to try to stop it.

I have a facebook account. I usually forget I even have one, so I check it about 5 minutes a week at most. I don't really have much of a use for it really, I only really got an account so I could eventually spam the shit out of my ex girlfriends post/wall box shout box thingo.

Hey Betty.

Speaking of Metallica........actually nah, I can't think of anything about them that hasn't been said lol.

So yeah, the moral of the story, don't become my ex girlfriend or your Facebook page gets wrecked with havoc.

Facebook = mostly shit.

Except for me flirting with Canadian girls I've never seen before in my life except on Facebook.

The best part is when they actually seem to properly flirt with me back and don't seem repulsed by me.

Facebook is ridiculous. We were at a bar once, and then someone shouted "hey, there's a computer over there! Let's all go and update our statuses to @bar" followed by a big Horatio Caine -ish YEAAAHHHHH. I was left alone at the table :(

Hey Betty! I thought you would be at school today, but I'm so off the calendar that I don't know if it's supposed to be a fall break or something since everyone seems to have a day off today.

When I was younger I hated wine, but I've drank it so many times I've grown to love it to be honest, almost as good as beer.

Also I woke up today and thought "Allan Holdsworth is a better guitar player than me".

Too bad half his music sounds like elevator music haha.

Interesting revelation...

Well, the jazz class was cancelled so I don't know what I'm going to do now. I finished the additional map pack to Portal yesterday as well. Maybe I'll start over with Half-Life in preparation to the episode 3 which will hopefully get published somewhere in the next ten years. I injured my fingers a bit so I'm going to have to lay off the guitar for a while.