The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

hellooo =D i'm fine by the way, so you all don't have to ask. xD

haha, we have a Wii and my little brother (11 years) just played Mario Kart on it. And I said things like: "ahw, yeah, you are soooo good" when he ends 5th etc. xD and my brother didn't like that so he walked away and my other brother continued to play.

and then my mom said: "Hedwig, if you are going to continue saying things like that, then your other brother walks away crying too"

and then my brother (the one from 11) yelled: "I DIDN'T WALK AWAY CRYING I JUST WANTED TO STOP"

o my gosh, it was so funny. xD

@Becca

Do you want some coffee? :P

aw that sucks! I gotta go back to school on wednesday cuz thuesday is such a kind of national day here and so monday's also off then, haha. But I still have to do a bunch of things. -,-

I would have some coffee but I don't really like it that much XP ;-)

ohhh lucky you. It seems like everyone is going back later than me :willy_nilly:

yeah me too. I need to do homework from the week before we broke up X[

Beccs!:hug:

How are you?

I'm not bad just a little tired. I stay up far too late XD

you? :hug:

haha, we have a Wii and my little brother (11 years) just played Mario Kart on it. And I said things like: "ahw, yeah, you are soooo good" when he ends 5th etc. xD and my brother didn't like that so he walked away and my other brother continued to play.

and then my mom said: "Hedwig, if you are going to continue saying things like that, then your other brother walks away crying too"

and then my brother (the one from 11) yelled: "I DIDN'T WALK AWAY CRYING I JUST WANTED TO STOP"

o my gosh, it was so funny. xD

haha that sounds funny. I wish I was there to see it ;-)

That's kinda what my little cousins do when things don't go their way =D

really? How old is he? I never took a closer look on this show. lol

Yes, she picked a guy....bobby or so, eh?

But I'm happy that she didn't pick this girl who acted and looked like a boy in this season, you know who I mean? I think she was named Katie....lol

50? I don't really know it, but he's like real old. oO lol

yeah, i think it was bobby. didn't liked him much....hahah ;D

oooh Lisa? she was weird. :willy_nilly:

i'm sounding like I'm addicted to that show. but I ain't. really. :shifty:

:rotfl:

ooh you're lucky that you get a few more days :willy_nilly:

I'm gonna get loads of studying homework as well cause we have tests the week after for every subject :nono:

haha, i'm also very glad about it. :) but it would be better when we'd get the whole week, haha. oh gosh, that's much! :willy_nilly: well I hope they are going good for you! :hug:

I'm good, thanks =D

How are you lovely? :hug:

glad to hear! (; I'm great, thanks. the weather is so nice here. :willy_nilly:

i love when it's freezing cold but the sun shines. :D

50? I don't really know it, but he's like real old. oO lol

yeah, i think it was bobby. didn't liked him much....hahah ;D

oooh Lisa? she was weird. :willy_nilly:

i'm sounding like I'm addicted to that show. but I ain't. really. :shifty:

50? This old 'sack'. :rotfl:

no you don't! I sound like I am addicted to TT, but I'm not. It's just kinda amusing to watch and talk about it, haha.

I would have some coffee but I don't really like it that much XP ;-)

ohhh lucky you. It seems like everyone is going back later than me :willy_nilly:

yeah me too. I need to do homework from the week before we broke up Xp

what about energie drinks then? lol

same here. and learning. :nono: my horror english test is getting closer. :shifty:

I'm very good, thanks!;D

How are you m'dear? :hug::mrgreen:

glad to hear. :D

I'm good. :mrgreen:

haha, i'm also very glad about it. :) but it would be better when we'd get the whole week, haha. oh gosh, that's much! :willy_nilly: well I hope they are going good for you! :hug:

yeah it kinda dumb only coming in for a couple days and then having the weekend >.<

yeah I hope so too :willy_nilly:

Aw, haha. Same here really, i didn't go to bed untill 03:30... ;)

wooah well that's definitely later than me XD :shifty: were you out or something?

what about energie drinks then? lol

same here. and learning. :nono: my horror english test is getting closer. :shifty:

hmm that's not a bad idea XD Or I could just eat loads of sweets :mrgreen:

awh :( do you know what the test is on?

wooah well that's definitely later than me XD :shifty: were you out or something?

Haha, nope. I was watching a desperate housewives, and tried to post something on my lj, but my laptop was so stupid it wouldn't do it, so that actually took a lot of time. :P

Bye Justine!*waves*

Aw. :(

Nah, we don't have any either. Not in my city anyways.:nono:

Aaw damnit. :(

yeah, it's always like a few cities after mine there's snow. and we barely get some. :/ i love snow, haha. :D

bye everyone ;)

Bye!

yeah it kinda dumb only coming in for a couple days and then having the weekend >.<

yeah I hope so too :willy_nilly:

just my thought, haha. :mrgreen: i don't want to go to school again >.<

because I really hate learning and all the stuff... it takes all my time. :nono:

anyways, what are you up to hun?

and I heard that he already has 7 kids, but he wants 10. :uhh:

haha, yeah it's fun to talk about it. :mrgreen:

Is he gaga? :uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh: And all 7 from different women, eh? lol

and tbh - Tila is kinda hot. XD

hmm that's not a bad idea XD Or I could just eat loads of sweets :mrgreen:

awh :( do you know what the test is on?

Sweets against being tired? If it works...:mrgreen:

Yes, it's about the tenses. I'm exactly between A and B atm, so if this test is gonna be only a B or worse, I can forget my A on the report card. :/

I know that sounds strange cuz I'm quite good in English, but I kinda have problems with the tenses. :(

Is he gaga? :uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh: And all 7 from different women, eh? lol

and tbh - Tila is kinda hot. XD

i bet that right, haha. XD :rotfl:

you like her, huh? :mrgreen: well, she isn't that ugly but she seems a bit cheap. i know i am terrible. :shifty:

I love snow too! :D

So, what are you're plans for the day? :mrgreen:

yay, I found another snowlover! :mrgreen::hug:

well, actually there isn't much left for today. i just hang around here and listen to music, hehe. :) i'm probably gonna phone my best friend later.

what about you? :D

bye everyone ;)

awh bye :hug: x

Haha, nope. I was watching a desperate housewives, and tried to post something on my lj, but my laptop was so stupid it wouldn't do it, so that actually took a lot of time. :P

ooh haha :D It's weird how much time watching tv takes up.

just my thought, haha. :mrgreen: i don't want to go to school again >.<

because I really hate learning and all the stuff... it takes all my time. :nono:

anyways, what are you up to hun?

yeah I have far better things to be doing than homework in the place that you're supposed to be resting in from a hard day at school :nono:

oh and not a lot really. I've just finished making a sig for Breana =]

you? :hug:

Sweets against being tired? If it works...:mrgreen:

Yes, it's about the tenses. I'm exactly between A and B atm, so if this test is gonna be only a B or worse, I can forget my A on the report card. :/

I know that sounds strange cuz I'm quite good in English, but I kinda have problems with the tenses. :(

yeah cause all the sugar gives you energy :D

ahh yeah I kinda have problems with it too. I kinda slip into the wrong one sometimes without noticing :willy_nilly:

good luck with it! :)

yay, I found another snowlover! :mrgreen::hug:

well, actually there isn't much left for today. i just hang around here and listen to music, hehe. :) i'm probably gonna phone my best friend later.

what about you? :D

Haha, yay!:hug:

I'm prolly gonna do the same, and gonna make som graphics too. (:

i bet that right, haha. XD :rotfl:

you like her, huh? :mrgreen: well, she isn't that ugly but she seems a bit cheap. i know i am terrible. :shifty:

Is that so obviously? :shifty: Yes, there I have to agree though. I personally couldn't imagine a serious relationship with her....OMG FRANNY GOES A SHOT AT LOVE 3 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::mrgreen:

@Becca

ah okay, there you're right lol.

same here, that's so annoying. Though I mostly use the completely wrong tense form. oO