The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Aw what's wrong? :/ :hug:

I'm super good! Still amused about 'the man dance' and finally came to the part in breaking dawn where Edward and Bella check that she's pregnant. :willy_nilly:

oh i'm just feeling sick to my stomach :/ :willy_nilly: thanks hun. :kiss:

that's awesome, haha! I love that part, like really. :mrgreen: first real action in this book. and book 2: jacob isn't that far away anymore, huh? : P

I'm ok Ida...why you're not good,if it's not too personal...

and what about your valentine day?

glad to hear you're good. :hug: aaw, it just i'm feeling a bit sick to my stomach and stuff... thanks for caring though (; Aaaw, mine wasnt that great, what about yours? okay, see ya later then! :D

oh i'm just feeling sick to my stomach :/ :willy_nilly: thanks hun. :kiss:

that's awesome, haha! I love that part, like really. :mrgreen: first real action in this book. and book 2: jacob isn't that far away anymore, huh? : P

Damn, get well soon with it then! :kiss:

Yes. I'll start with this part tonight. :P Though I'm a bit disappointed that the sex part has been skipped so much cuz in the other books, there were at least the tries much more detailed, u know what I mean? Lol

See ya vas!

ERIKAAAAAAA :kiss:

I <3 Cassadee! :willy_nilly:

Hey guys! :hug:

hey there erika! :hug:

Damn, get well soon with it then! :kiss:

Yes. I'll start with this part tonight. :P Though I'm a bit disappointed that the sex part has been skipped so much cuz in the other books, there were at least the tries much more detailed, u know what I mean? Lol

thanks! :kiss: aahahaa, i know exactly what you mean... :mrgreen: just wait until bella gets an vampire..., but it never gets too detailed. xD

lol

You make me so freakin' eager now. haha I'm sure it takes ages til I get to this part. lol Though I already have quite much there for that it just arrived yesterday. haha

yeah, you have to wait until book 3 :nono: but there are other things that you might like before that ;-)

- i'm watching all the videos from cologne and I'm almost crying. :( haha, i'm terrible.

yeah, you have to wait until book 3 :nono: but there are other things that you might like before that ;-)

- i'm watching all the videos from cologne and I'm almost crying. :( haha, i'm terrible.

Other things? I know my nature is to say 'tell me!' now, but I know you won't. :mrgreen:

Aw don't cry hun! It was such a nice day for you! :hug:

haha nothing too Ida :D just listening to some music :)

LMFAO Franny! i love that pic!!!

:uhh: fish nets! a lot of it! where the hell do you get those Ed?!?!

Which pic? the banana? lol

and why fish nets? :uhh:

Other things? I know my nature is to say 'tell me!' now, but I know you won't. :mrgreen:

Which pic? the banana? lol

and why fish nets? :uhh:

haha yeah..the banana..we should have that as an emoticon here lol

you know those fish nets women wear? the stocking like ones? i think that's what they're called..Ed thinks they're hot :rotfl:

haha, that's right. :mrgreen: but I'm always like this, too, so don't worry! XD

i knooow... :willy_nilly: let's say, there are 50% happiness and 50% sadness tears :mrgreen: oH; i did I tell you, that I got the team edward shirt last tuesday?

haha nothing too Ida :D just listening to some music :)

music is almost a good thing. :D how are you btw?

WB Vassia! :mrgreen:

haha, that's right. :mrgreen: but I'm always like this, too, so don't worry! XD

i knooow... :willy_nilly: let's say, there are 50% happiness and 50% sadness tears :mrgreen: oH; i did I tell you, that I got the team edward shirt last tuesday?

I knew it. xD

aw need a hug? :hug: Stop crying now! WHAT???????????????? AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS NOW!!!!!! I WANT IT TOO! :crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad:

Now I could cry. lol

haha yeah..the banana..we should have that as an emoticon here lol

you know those fish nets women wear? the stocking like ones? i think that's what they're called..Ed thinks they're hot :rotfl:

YEAH! I know another german board where they have it as emoticon. haha

omg! I'm going crazy with this man....:nono::rotfl:

@Franny: :) I'm really full of food and I can't really even walk!!!and moreover my pc is stucking all the time!!!grrrr

What are you talking about girls?

That sucks with your comp!

lol awesome! What did you eat? :D

Just random twilight things...xD

i'm pretty much okay :D you?

I'm okay, thanks. :D so what are you up to?

I knew it. xD

aw need a hug? :hug: Stop crying now! WHAT???????????????? AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS NOW!!!!!! I WANT IT TOO! :crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad:

Now I could cry. lol

aw thanks hunni. :hug: :hug: don't be jealous! haha, it really was accidentally, because my sister's BFF got her that shirt but it didn't fit right on her, so she gave it to me. But I have to pay for it, 'cause she really wanted to have it too and she ordered another one. :mrgreen:(das shirt fällt sau klein aus, falls du dir das mal bestellen solltest.)

I

aw thanks hunni. :hug: :hug: don't be jealous! haha, it really was accidentally, because my sister's BFF got her that shirt but it didn't fit right on her, so she gave it to me. But I have to pay for it, 'cause she really wanted to have it too and she ordered another one. :mrgreen:(das shirt fällt sau klein aus, falls du dir das mal bestellen solltest.)

Haha aw, but the luck kinda seemed to like you in this moment, eh? ;D

Alright, thanks for telling me. I'll go my mom on her nerves with that again. :mrgreen:

@Franny: I know,I know!!!rice with some kind of fish...oh you all have finished all the books?

aw tasty! :D

I don't think so, dunno about Erika. But Ida and me are on the 4th book quite well. lol