The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Haha aw, but the luck kinda seemed to like you in this moment, eh? ;D

Alright, thanks for telling me. I'll go my mom on her nerves with that again. :mrgreen:

yeah, i'm still shocked, 'cause usually I never get any luck! :nono: No problemo hun! YUS! do that, haha :mrgreen: i hope she lets you order

I gotta go by the way. :(

See ya'll! BYE! :kiss: xo

I guess so. :rotfl:

Maybe he reads such star mags? :shifty::P

:rotfl: I can't imagine him reading star mags..he's too erm gentle for that :rotfl: fishnets and bunny suits :rotfl: and hand cuffs :uhh:

Yes. Hehe awesome! Did you already red the few chaptures of midnight sun?

oh yeah..I have..and I really wish she'd finish it..it was really good!

Bye Ida! :hug:

how are you Vassia?

I'm trying to find some games for my DS Ida..I dunno what to buy..how about you?

I'm ok!

what about you?

You like DS?

aw tasty! :D

I don't think so, dunno about Erika. But Ida and me are on the 4th book quite well. lol

Oh me too!!!but I have less than half to read and then DONE!!!

you mean the Twilight series? yeah..I'm done..:D but I wanna read again haha

AGAIN?Why to do so?

Oh Franny you're team Jacob?or Edward?

well never mind I'm sure you'll love the Jacob book!!!it's just thaaaaaaaat amazing!!!It's for sure my favourite part of the book till now...

Team Edward. ;-)

I'll see....Though I'm not the biggest fan of Jake. haha

lmao i was kind of thinking Emmett was involved :rotfl:

you'll love midnight sun! :hyper: although you might feel frustrated coz it's not finished :(

Also possible Em is always such a funny kid....Though...I gotta confess something to you...(please don't tell Ed)....I was cheating on him with Emmett...:???::shifty::willy_nilly:

Yes, maybe....

Hmmm so maybe you won't like it as much as I do!!!why you prefer Edward?

You like eclipse better than the others?I think it's the last one in my taste...

and ya I'm from Greece,why?

Haha..yeah I like Eclipse a lot..it's the 2nd on my list with twilight coming on top..:mrgreen:

Well I've got a friend from Greece and she's from Hellas too...

I swear I didn't know that you're with Em! I'd never been doing this when I knew that he's yours! :(

What have you to do with the handcuffs? :shifty:

Bleh! he dumped me for Rose anyway..he says I'm too tame :o you're far more important to me than Em..:mrgreen::hug:

Erm...I think Ed wants to use the handcuffs..AGAIN?!?! Geez! you just finished this morning! I got an idea Ed, why not just tie her on the bed those handcuffs will hurt her wrists...:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Bleh! he dumped me for Rose anyway..he says I'm too tame :o you're far more important to me than Em..:mrgreen::hug:

Erm...I think Ed wants to use the handcuffs..AGAIN?!?! Geez! you just finished this morning! I got an idea Ed, why not just tie her on the bed those handcuffs will hurt her wrists...:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Really? That's unfair! :nono: Omg that makes me blush! Thanks! :hug::mrgreen:

what do you wanna do with me?????????????????????? HOLLY SHIT NOOO :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::crybad: