What are you listening to? - Part 9

thebrowncoat

Wicker Man - Iron Maiden

I felt like resetting my mind a little so I turned on some of my oldest favourites. Adrian's quite the songwriter! Amongst those other classic songs, Adrian's songs have a certain distinguishing quality to them.

Sheesh, has it been six years already?

Damn, Bruce Dickinson's live performances are FLAWLESS. Again, I spank myself for not realizing this earlier. He's like a grandfather of Hayley. If you ever see Iron Maiden live, you'll see how Bruce runs and jumps around even more than Hayley does, and Bruce NEVER sounds weak or out of breath. Respect for the old dinosaur of heavy metal!

^ Powah <3

That somehow reminded me of an impression of black metal bands that I saw Alice Cooper once do in Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. It's hard to do it via a message board. I'll try to dig up a Youtube link. "It's ridiculous how they try to be so eeevul and tr00 and end up being like a parody of themselves. It's so Spinal Tap!" And then there's the lead singer of Gorgoroth...

"What's the inspiration behind your music?"

*takes a sip from his wine glass*

*silence*

"Satan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XE4Cv5tBlg

That somehow reminded me of an impression of black metal bands that I saw Alice Cooper once do in Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. It's hard to do it via a message board. I'll try to dig up a Youtube link. "It's ridiculous how they try to be so eeevul and tr00 and end up being like a parody of themselves. It's so Spinal Tap!" And then there's the lead singer of Gorgoroth...

"What's the inspiration behind your music?"

*takes a sip from his wine glass*

*silence*

"Satan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XE4Cv5tBlg

Haha lol, Thats quite funny. xD