Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

TAYLOR! Zac is wearing the In N Out hat! TOTAL WIN!!!!

So, met the boys of Mayday Parade.

Seriously the sweetest/most humble guys on the planet.

Oh, the reason I look so disgusting is because the venue was a freaking inferno of death and they only had like 2 overhead fans going in the place.

Jake:

IMG_3528.jpg

Alex:

IMG_3530.jpg

Brooks and Jeremy:

IMG_3532.jpg

Derek:

IMG_3534.jpg

Your pictures are great! The fan situation was awful.

Here are my pictures with the band. Seriously, these guys are the nicest guys ever. Derek was soo humble. Well, they all were.

p3.jpg

Alex!!!!! (no, not Balex)

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p4.jpg

From yesterdays meet and greet. (:

100_6018-3.jpg

Sorry I look so bad. :l

I was bawling a few minutes before haha

And the ground was like REALLY uneven there, I don't know why the picture looks like that, Josh and Jeremy are a lot taller than I am. And Hayley is probably shorter haha

youre so cute and i love you

and this is an awesome picture! =]

for some reason people on here ignore me when I post pictures but OH WELL I'll do it again, and this will be the last time if I don't get a response I don't like posting personal stuff and then having people ignore it I feel awkward and paranoid but yeah. XD

here's me and Chris Batten from Enter Shikari. click the link. I look crap but I don't care, I posted a much nicer picture of myself paaaages back and only two people said something, psh. lol

http://i29.tinypic.com/28txv7o.jpg

for some reason people on here ignore me when I post pictures but OH WELL I'll do it again, and this will be the last time if I don't get a response I don't like posting personal stuff and then having people ignore it I feel awkward and paranoid but yeah. XD

here's me and Chris Batten from Enter Shikari. click the link. I look crap but I don't care, I posted a much nicer picture of myself paaaages back and only two people said something, psh. lol

Attentionwhore. :P

Nice pic Lara. ^^

And you don't look bad. :o

• Like 1

Did he comment on your Englishness, Lara?

Hahah niiice. Assuming you still have an English accent, it must have been well odd for them hearing an English voice.

And yeah, Arizona was absolutely roasting when I was there... aside from the rain. I think there was thunder and lightning too. I have no luck. :(

I do, after talking to Rory for a bit he asked me "Where are you from?" cause he noticed. :P

It was just as odd for me speaking to a bunch of Brits, after being here for so long. It made me sad, I'll admit...

And yes Arizona has the whole monsoon season thing, during July there are thunderstorms.

Taylor you are so lucky!!!

And that's so awesome Faith!

I was blonde like 2 days ago.

m_a5fdea3509f249d0b63c5c602cf35049.jpgm_5e68b20367ab468d87983c384d2b8a15.jpg

And now I have dark brown hair.

Hah.

l_38743dd594f34675998aa6ee196c514f.jpg

3424874dd63ded1778b392fc45865b7f_665379.jpg

god i look really weird in this picture.

It's safe to say I prefer you as a brunette. ;-)

Indeed you did!

This is from a birthday party last month. I have no more recent pictures, so yeah.. Some of you may have already seen it on Facebook.

l_935030f7b3e84433acfc1d4a823d0529.jpg

I think his face says it all.

'AH! My back!'

:twisted:

Aww, you look cute: if a little sweaty as well. Though from what I've seen Enter Shikari gigs are pretty mental. :P

:hug: