Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Last year i was obsessed with Jackson Rathbone, and just now i was looking at pictures of him again... and i think i just died.

2r4lpw6.jpg

I didn't think he was that attractive in Twilight/New Moon. I guess it's the blonde? Otherwise, he's very attractive :willy_nilly:

Last year i was obsessed with Jackson Rathbone, and just now i was looking at pictures of him again... and i think i just died.

2r4lpw6.jpg

Jackson was in an episode of Criminal Minds where he plays a schizophrenic with duel personalities and his opposite personality is a woman, and therefore he cross-dresses when he goes into his female personality.

This was all said to say, Jackson is a very pretty person, but I cannot look at him the same way after watching that episode.

Jackson was in an episode of Criminal Minds where he plays a schizophrenic with duel personalities and his opposite personality is a woman, and therefore he cross-dresses when he goes into his female personality.

This was all said to say, Jackson is a very pretty person, but I cannot look at him the same way after watching that episode.

I saw that episode! It took me forever to comprehend that it was really him. Haha.

He's so amazing. I'm so tempted to gather all my money I have saved, rent a car and just travel around North America this summer, following his tour. Spending my summer nights chillin' with Josiah Leming? I'm fine with that <3 He did a cover of "Your Love Is My Drug" the other night <3 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9DlN5RwTVM