Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

in 3stm (esp the from yesterday video...) he used to be so hot, but wtf happened to him? :uhh:

lol. he's still hot! :]

he will always be the most beautiful man ever. lols. idk..i'm weird. i did the blonde hair cause that's how he looked the first time i saw him.

^well, he is getting kinda old.lol. he still looks nice for his age though.

i remember when he was on My So Called Life, i was in looove with him..lol. I wanted to be Angela so badly. Anyways, what this means is i'm getting old as well, because he is 37. My brother is 38. Damn...i'll be 30 in 4 years :uhh:

i remember when he was on My So Called Life, i was in looove with him..lol. I wanted to be Angela so badly. Anyways, what this means is i'm getting old as well, because he is 37. My brother is 38. Damn...i'll be 30 in 4 years :uhh:

haha aww. and i loved that show! angela was so lucky! :P

I used sneak downstairs late at night to watch that! Haha. I always felt like a badass...

Wow. I can't believe it's been that long :\