Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

i don't like it :sad:

she's still absolutely stunning but girls look better when they actually have hair...

i agree. she does look stunning, i think she can pull of pretty much anything. but i prefer her with long hair, i loved her hair, haha.

here it is for those who haven't seen it.

38704_144509342234631_140216402663925_346737_4243016_n.jpg

i agree. she does look stunning, i think she can pull of pretty much anything. but i prefer her with long hair, i loved her hair, haha.

here it is for those who haven't seen it.

38704_144509342234631_140216402663925_346737_4243016_n.jpg

nooooo i want her long hair back .. i love her loong hair and she looks better with it

I love Emma's hair. Especially considering her circumstance. If I had the same hairstyle for ten years, I would want to do something drastic when I had the freedom to do so. I think it's kind of symbolic of her growing up and departing from being Hermione Granger.

I love Emma's hair. Especially considering her circumstance. If I had the same hairstyle for ten years, I would want to do something drastic when I had the freedom to do so. I think it's kind of symbolic of her growing up and departing from being Hermione Granger.

i totally understand what you mean , i thought the same , but girl with boy hair = meh

This.

It's not the worst haircut ive seen.