The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread - Part 4

thebrowncoat

1. I've run out of creativity. As you can tell it isn't very big, my creativity. I have loads of ideas for books though.

2. Nobody seems to like my style. I try to make as much as I can in my graphics. I make just about everything you see in them. Then it either gets ignored or a yeah that's nice.

1. I've run out of creativity. As you can tell it isn't very big, my creativity. I have loads of ideas for books though.

2. Nobody seems to like my style. I try to make as much as I can in my graphics. I make just about everything you see in them. Then it either gets ignored or a yeah that's nice.

Same here with #1.

As for #2, I like them.. Obviously, or I wouldn't have asked you about your texture thing.

If you like making things, I say continue making them. Who cares if anyone else likes them or not. :]

Same here with #1.

As for #2, I like them.. Obviously, or I wouldn't have asked you about your texture thing.

If you like making things, I say continue making them. Who cares if anyone else likes them or not. :]

I like making things, but when they are not noticed even a little bit, it jsut gets annoying.

I'll keep on making if i can create something in my head.