Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Hey guys, lately I've seen a lot of people asking for the fullsizes of iconned personals (and also using avatars and signatures with personal pictures in them) and then PMing them to others instead of posting them on here, and I think it's time something is said about it.

I'd first like to thank you all for not posting them here, as you're not supposed to anyway, but I'd also like to ask that this whole "I'll PM you" thing stops too. You may not be posting the band's personals here, but you're still spreading them through the forum. How would you feel if a bunch of strangers were trading pictures of you with your friends and family that were obtained through hacks and other sketchy means? Now imagine how the band must feel. :(

I guess I can't stop the spreading of the band's personals elsewhere on the internet, but I'd really like to ask nicely that you not share them here. If you really must continue to do so, there are several other communities online where you can do it instead. (Don't post the links here, but you can talk through PMs or Visitor Messages on your profiles if you really need to.)

And if the use of personal pics in avatars and signatures could stop as well, that'd be awesome.

I know sometimes it's hard to tell if a picture is personal, but if it involves the band and their families, friends, and homes, then there's a good chance it is, and if you're not sure, definitely PM a mod and ask. We're not gonna get mad at you if you do. In fact, we'd most likely appreciate the fact that you didn't just go ahead and post it anyway.

Thanks guys. :)

Can you pm me too please?

no

Hey guys, lately I've seen a lot of people asking for the fullsizes of iconned personals (and also using avatars and signatures with personal pictures in them) and then PMing them to others instead of posting them on here, and I think it's time something is said about it.

I'd first like to thank you all for not posting them here, as you're not supposed to anyway, but I'd also like to ask that this whole "I'll PM you" thing stops too. You may not be posting the band's personals here, but you're still spreading them through the forum. How would you feel if a bunch of strangers were trading pictures of you with your friends and family that were obtained through hacks and other sketchy means? Now imagine how the band must feel. :(

I guess I can't stop the spreading of the band's personals elsewhere on the internet, but I'd really like to ask nicely that you not share them here. If you really must continue to do so, there are several other communities online where you can do it instead. (Don't post the links here, but you can talk through PMs or Visitor Messages on your profiles if you really need to.)

And if the use of personal pics in avatars and signatures could stop as well, that'd be awesome.

I know sometimes it's hard to tell if a picture is personal, but if it involves the band and their families, friends, and homes, then there's a good chance it is, and if you're not sure, definitely PM a mod and ask. We're not gonna get mad at you if you do. In fact, we'd most likely appreciate the fact that you didn't just go ahead and post it anyway.

Thanks guys. :)