Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

from PFC??:crybad:

Guys, I know I brought up this with personal pictures, and it's time it's brought up over these PFC pictures/animations too because I know both non-PFC members and PFC members alike who don't like the fact that you guys use them in your avatars and sigs anywhere other than on the fan club message board.

You may not be sharing the fullsizes, but you're still flaunting them around. It's not fair to those who can't just log on to the fan club site and see them, and it's not fair to the kids who pay $30 a year to see them, so I'm going to ask that you kindly stop using them. There are plenty of pictures of the band that aren't personal or from the fan club that you can use. I'll give you a week to do so.

Any opinions on this matter can be shared HERE.

i find ~pictures with fans~ as personals...

i mean, if you were them, would you want your face all over the internet?

like i know they posted it online, but it was probably on their own personal myspace, facebook

i understand if its on like submissions of the paramore site but ya know..

^ Yeah, I know what you mean. I've actually had that happen to me. Someone enlarged my Facebook profile pic, which was a picture of my friend and me with the band, and they made an icon with it. Fortunately, I stopped it before it spread very far, but I still see it occasionally, and it's really uncomfortable.

If they post it, like you said, on Paramore.net or on LJ or something, then it's fine to share, but yeah, it's pretty creepy when people go on MySpace and Facebook searching for new "rare" pictures of the band with fans. The only thing that sucks is that it's sometimes really hard to determine who put their picture out there for everyone to see and who didn't, unless you know them personally and know they don't want it all over. :???: