Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ah, thank you for that. I knew it was around the UK/European tour they did in 2009... I was just a liiiittle far off with the country, haha. :)

Anytime I see Hayley with blond hair, I think about how much my grandma liked it, and how now, when she sees Hayley's red hair, she says, "She should try blond again." lol

Ah, thank you for that. I knew it was around the UK/European tour they did in 2009... I was just a liiiittle far off with the country, haha. :)

Anytime I see Hayley with blond hair, I think about how much my grandma liked it, and how now, when she sees Hayley's red hair, she says, "She should try blond again." lol

You're welcome :) Yeah, it gets a bit confusing with all the countries they visited in such a short amount of time.

Awh, that's cute. I really liked the blond hair, sometimes I think she should try it again. It's weird to think I've never seen Hayley with red hair in person. She always dyes it different colours ahaha. Not that that's the important thing of course :)

^^THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Rachel!! :willy_nilly::)

A special thanks to Chriss as well! & Btw love the anecdote, your grandma sounds so sweet! :D Glad I'm not the only one liking the blond hair....! :mrgreen:

You're welcome! :) <3

• 9 months later...

I definitely know it's from their time in Malaysia earlier this year. It's actually an edit by adorachloe (she won that t-shirt designed by the band for MTV Malaysia and is the source of a lot of cool fan art you see online) of more than one photo. I found one, and I'll try to find the others for you.

003.jpg

I will try to find an untagged copy as well. No one links the sources of their photos, so it's going to take awhile. :lol: