Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Guys, guys, guys.... how many times do I need to say it before someone listens to me?

If you've got awesome new photos like these, PLEASE make a new thread for them! If freakin' awesome behind the scenes photos from the BBBB set aren't a good reason to make a new thread, I don't know what is. I'm pleading.... new photos, new thread.

That said, seeing these makes me even more stoked for the video. They said it's not a performance video, and I'm wicked happy this is what they came up with. :) I'm on a cell phone right now, but if no one's made a new thread for this by the time I get to my laptop, I'm making one. More people will see these that way.

^ Supposedly it's next Tuesday during The Hills on MTV. So you have to torture yourself though probably most of The Hills, but you get to see an awesome video. I'll endure it. :P

^ no one ever listens when it comes to the pictures ahahah

oh my gosh

ps. im pretty sure those at PFC pictures too... but not 100%....

tired of our stuff getting leaked

:nono:

I'm about to put it in the thread name or something, lol.

I've heard they are PFC pictures too, but so many people have seen them by now that I don't even feel like getting rid of them. They're all over Tumblr, LJ, and even here, so what's the use?

I do agree though. Who decided they would pay $40 to join the fan club and then share the content with people online--that they most likely have never met in real life and who are just using them for their PFC membership--for free? I can't even comprehend that. I've shared some stuff with one of my friends because I joined the PFC to get him tickets and m&g for his birthday present last year (he didn't care about the fan club membership but I did, lol), so if we get to hear a new song first, I'll let him hear it, but that's about it. I don't get it... and long rant over.

yeah i know what you mean, i agree.

theres no point

i joined the fanclub when it opened and i have gotten zero benefits from it.... besides a tshirt... and all of our stuff gets leaked and it's not fair, a waste of money

yeah i know what you mean, i agree.

theres no point

i joined the fanclub when it opened and i have gotten zero benefits from it.... besides a tshirt... and all of our stuff gets leaked and it's not fair, a waste of money

yeah, i agree

other than pre-sale tickets and a slim chance of m&g i really don't use it for anything else