Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

we tell you guys time and time again NOT to post personals UNLESS you have permission from the person.

doesn't matter where it was found. and even when some people post them places they still don't want others to go around posting their pictures.

please follow the rules guys, idk how many times we have to tell you.

if you did get permission from this person, sorry

yes you are right but some people just don't want their personals all over, some people will post them on one site and then other will take them and post them another and someone else will take them and post them somewhere else or someone will make graphics out of them and it's just a chain, when the original person just wanted them on that one site. not everyone wants their pictures everywhere, maybe one site but not alot.

i didn't make up the rules, i just follow them

and i personally agree, plus why would someone want a picture of paramore and another person...? idk i just find that weird.

I think the way Hayley looks in Kerrang is just how she was doing her makeup at the time. Very pale foundation, and very bright lips/bold eye makeup. She looked like that in a few photoshoots from this summer.

yes you are right but some people just don't want their personals all over, some people will post them on one site and then other will take them and post them another and someone else will take them and post them somewhere else or someone will make graphics out of them and it's just a chain, when the original person just wanted them on that one site. not everyone wants their pictures everywhere, maybe one site but not alot.

i didn't make up the rules, i just follow them

and i personally agree, plus why would someone want a picture of paramore and another person...? idk i just find that weird.

Don't forget the fact that some people know how to hack private MySpaces and Facebooks, and they'll take pictures from there without permission. If someone posts their pictures on a site like LJ, they obviously don't care who sees their pictures, and that's totally fine. However, when they post them on a private forum like the PFC or on their Facebook, and then people take them and distribute them around the internet, that's not cool. It's creepy as hell when you posted pictures on a privatw account for friends, and a few months later, you see them all over the internet.

BOTTOM LINE FOR FAN PHOTOS:

If they're posted on LJ or Paramore.net (something completely public where the owner would have had to post them) then it's fine to post them.

Photobuckets that are just large collections of Paramore and Buzznet pictures probably aren't okay.

If you aren't absolutely positive that it's been posted on a public forum, don't post it.

thank you.

but even with that some people still dont want OTHERS to post their pictures, they post them on LJ or a public forum but dont want anyone else but themselves post them.

i posted my paramore pictures here and i dont want anyone else going around posting my pictures without me knowing, thats just weird.

i just think it's creepy that people would actually go around posting pictures of other people and paramore in the first place, idk that just me tho haha.

thank you.

but even with that some people still dont want OTHERS to post their pictures, they post them on LJ or a public forum but dont want anyone else but themselves post them.

i posted my paramore pictures here and i dont want anyone else going around posting my pictures without me knowing, thats just weird.

i just think it's creepy that people would actually go around posting pictures of other people and paramore in the first place, idk that just me tho haha.

Well I do know a select few PFC members who are all about the entire world seeing their Paramore pictures and they post them everywhere and are cool with other people posting them cause they want to be known... BUT that's all I'm saying about them because they kind of creep me out. :P

But yeah, I totally understand the not wanting other people to share your meet & greet photos. It's even weirder when people post them pretending that they're theirs. WEIRD.