Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hayley stealing money from a homeless man.

9qycmb.jpg

I have to say I'm surprised and a little disappointed in her. I didn't think she was the type of person to go stealing from other people. I guess I should have known from that sign she said she stole on her episode of cribs.

BAD HAYLEY!! That homeless man needs that money to buy food and drugs and booze and such. You don't need that money. Give it back!! :-x

She was most likely giving him the money. let's think straight here, please...

She was most likely giving him the money. let's think straight here, please...

Nope, she was definately stealing it. Trust me, I was there. In fact, that's me in the picture. I'm either the one pressing the button or the one with the red hair, I can't remember which one. It doesn't matter which one I was though, the important thing is I was there and therefore can honestly say she was stealing.

Really. I'm not even lying here. Sure if you ask Hayley she'll tell you I'm lying, she'll probably even act like she has no idea who I am, but that's just because she's a big fat lying liar who doesn't want people to know she steals from the homless on a regular basis.

Nope, she was definately stealing it. Trust me, I was there. In fact, that's me in the picture. I'm either the one pressing the button or the one with the red hair, I can't remember which one. It doesn't matter which one I was though, the important thing is I was there and therefore can honestly say she was stealing.

Really. I'm not even lying here. Sure if you ask Hayley she'll tell you I'm lying, she'll probably even act like she has no idea who I am, but that's just because she's a big fat lying liar who doesn't want people to know she steals from the homless on a regular basis.

lol thats why the guy is smiling right?

lol what?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope, it's to celebrate the FBR15 show and article in the magazine and there are a few page-sized posters of some of the FBR frontmen and women. In Paramore's case, probably because this shoot is two years old and any group shots had all five of them.