Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen it without tags, but there are a bunch more that someone posted on LJ here:

http://paramoremusic.livejournal.com/10705469.html (if you're a member of the LJ comm. since I think the poster made it private)

or here:

http://paraparamore.tumblr.com/

Nope, that's definitely not Hayley. She doesn't have any new tattoos, hasn't styled her hair that way in at least a month or two, and as far as I know, doesn't hang out with anyone named Tom Falcone. Oh, and her bangs are super long right now and her eyebrows are thinner and lighter. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this picture on Tumblr

68ao3c.jpg

My first thought was, that's a nice picture of Hayley.

My second thought was OH MY GOD THAT LADY BESIDE HAYLEY IS HAVING SOME SORT OF FIT, WHY ISN'T ANYONE HELPING HER!?!

Then I calmed down and realized someone obviously just took the photo while she had an odd look on her face, but for a second there I was very concerned. Yes sir, very concerned indeed.

Awww, Hayley looks cute! That woman looks like she's having a seizure until you realize she's trying to take a photo with her cell phone, which seems to be a very difficult task judging by that look on her face, haha.

^ It is. I just realized that's Instagram, so I looked him up and found it. Although, judging by the rest of the comments, he's totally kidding around.

The conversation goes sort of like:

"Who is that??"

"Hayley Williams."

"OMG! No way, and Cassadee Pope?"

"Yup! And is that Sierra Kusterbeck in the background??"

lol

^ It is. I just realized that's Instagram, so I looked him up and found it. Although, judging by the rest of the comments, he's totally kidding around.

The conversation goes sort of like:

"Who is that??"

"Hayley Williams."

"OMG! No way, and Cassadee Pope?"

"Yup! And is that Sierra Kusterbeck in the background??"

lol

Yeah I was thinking he would be kidding, but we can't really see the rest of the convo. (at least not in the picture in this post)

• 2 weeks later...

My first thought was, that's a nice picture of Hayley.

My second thought was OH MY GOD THAT LADY BESIDE HAYLEY IS HAVING SOME SORT OF FIT, WHY ISN'T ANYONE HELPING HER!?!

Then I calmed down and realized someone obviously just took the photo while she had an odd look on her face, but for a second there I was very concerned. Yes sir, very concerned indeed.

hahaha

• 3 weeks later...