10/27

x3__kim

the show was sweet!!!!

it's super late, but i'll post like everything up tommrow!! from pictures, to a video clip!!

yes, i recorded paramore, and i'm pretty sure it was ughmm..here we go again, but it might be wrong, i just got to learn how to upload video clips, let me know alright!

got to meet them! there so nice!! got lots og hugs!! theres so much to write, but i'll write tomorrow after school okay!!

the show was sweet!!!!

it's super late' date=' but i'll post like everything up tommrow!! from pictures, to a video clip!!

yes, i recorded paramore, and i'm pretty sure it was ughmm..here we go again, but it might be wrong, i just got to learn how to upload video clips, let me know alright!

got to meet them! there so nice!! got lots og hugs!! theres so much to write, but i'll write tomorrow after school okay!![/quote']

Cool...can't wait to hear more about it :)

heres what i will say!!

okay! so as we were waiting in line, for the doors to open, i spot this van, and its got the trailer behind it, i was like OMG! what if thats paramore's van, and my cousins like could be, but i don't know. I had this feeling that it was for surely theres! so as i looked that way, i see this guy with long hair walking towards the van. OMG ITS JOSH!! i knew it!! ahah, so we walked towards the van, and we see hayley in the front window with her red hair! so we waited there, and she saw us, and said hi to us, and josh came out of the van, we got there autographs, and so on, then they had to go in and set up.

during the show, there setting it up, and there all so awsome! they performed and it was sweet!! there so great live, theres just so much energy! hayley is so awsome!!

after plain white t's, went up to paramores booth and talked to them! so much to say that i really can't explaind!! sorry, but i know that josh is probably the nicest person i've met! and zac is just a funny guy! and hayley is so down to earth, and so is everyone else!!

but gah!! i'm all excited now just thinking about them agian! so i won't say no more!! lets just say it was a blast!!

here are pictures!! go to this link and see them!! okay!! they might be kind of bad! there of plain white t's first, then it will be paramore so don't worry okay!!!

I also recorded one of the performances! if you tell me where i can upload it! then you'll all be able to see it! okay!

go to this link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c343/stcloudmn1027/

enjoy!! =D

Yeah it was just 5 songs I think..

All We Know was first and My Heart was last... then the other 3 were in the middle but I can't think of the order either.

It was really really short, but still awesome lol.

Yeah it was just 5 songs I think..

All We Know was first and My Heart was last... then the other 3 were in the middle but I can't think of the order either.

It was really really short' date=' but still awesome lol.[/quote']

Think if I beg they'll play Hallelujah? Or maybe Emergency? :)

Haha it couldn't hurt to ask... I wish I would've asked em to play Hallelujah now, that would've been so sweet.

I'll have to see if I can find them before the show...I don't know that I want to yell it while they're on stage :)

Of course, that's assuming I don't get shot at the Nation in lovely southeast D.C. There's actually a decent chance of that.

Haha it couldn't hurt to ask... I wish I would've asked em to play Hallelujah now' date=' that would've been so sweet.[/quote']

I'll have to see if I can find them before the show...I don't know that I want to yell it while they're on stage :)

Of course, that's assuming I don't get shot at the Nation in lovely southeast D.C. There's actually a decent chance of that.

Wear a bp vest under your clothes. Safety is key. :o:neutral:

Haha it couldn't hurt to ask... I wish I would've asked em to play Hallelujah now' date=' that would've been so sweet.[/quote']

Wear a bp vest under your clothes. Safety is key. :o:neutral:

I'm not sure I have one of those lying around :)

we found them before the show, becuase there van was right where the line was, and like no one even bother or cared to look, but us, and it was paramore!!

and now that i think of it! GAH!! i should have asked if they could have played hallelujah!! aghh..i'm so dumb!! haha, cuase it was my first time meeting them and seeing them, so i was nervous! lol