"I shouldn't have said that...."

the1

EVer said stuff out loud that was bound to end up badly?

I was talking to my mate about Racism i ASDA, and I basically said "Everyone finds it hilarious saying "Stupid Paki" or "Dirty Nigger Bitch". As I said this, I failed to notice that there was a black man in the que behind us...

I obviously always end up saying stupid stuff in class, usually jokes that suck or only I get...

you?

hmmmmmmm.......

In elementary school I was carrying around some bin and I couldn't see right ahead of me...So I was carrying it to kindergarten class...and I tripped at the corner of the room and I yelled "AWWWW FUCK SHIT!" then a couple of the poor kids decided they would keep those three words to use at the teacher.

That was something I didn't need.

It wasn't me that said this, but my sister. She was 3 and she came shopping with me. We were just going into changing rooms when a rather large woman went in too with a bra to try on, and my sister said, at the top of her voice "I don't think that lady can fit in that bra, shes too fat". I almost diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied. I'll never forget it haha.

EVer said stuff out loud that was bound to end up badly?

I was talking to my mate about Racism i ASDA, and I basically said "Everyone finds it hilarious saying "Stupid Paki" or "Dirty Nigger Bitch". As I said this, I failed to notice that there was a black man in the que behind us...

I obviously always end up saying stupid stuff in class, usually jokes that suck or only I get...

you?

To be fair, it was said in context, it's not as if you were actually refering to anyone as a "Dirty nigger bitch" or "Stupid Paki".

While we're on the subject, one of my good mates, from waaaay back in college was one of the most racist people I've known towards blacks. Which was strange, seeing as he was black. It was more in jest than anything, I think, he may've just wanted to beat people who are really racist at their own game.

Either way, I've never said anything that I've regretted. I'm in the habit of picking my words carefully. 'Swhy I'm usually pretty quiet.

In Morrisons a while ago, the woman behind the counter is black, but she wasn't there, and I pushed past one of my mate and went S'CUSE ME NIGGUH! and the counter woman stood up. Seeing as she was behind the counter I didn't see her bending down. God damn. I slipped away pretty quick.

My sister and I use to have a really bad habit of calling eachother niggers until one day we were in walmart and she was getting on my nerves so I said, "Gah you're such a nigger!" and then I turned and there was this like 300 pound african man standing like a foot away just glaring at us. It was awful, I haven't called anyone that since. :[

i was talking about how illegal immigrants should be sent back to the country they are a citizen of and how if they want to live in america get either a visa or a green card. and how i dont agree with giving health benefits and jobs to illegal immigrants when there are so many american citizens unemployed and even living on the streets.

...then i noticed there was 2 illegal immigrants near me. :nono:

i was talking about how illegal immigrants should be sent back to the country they are a citizen of and how if they want to live in america get either a visa or a green card. and how i dont agree with giving health benefits and jobs to illegal immigrants when there are so many american citizens unemployed and even living on the streets.

...then i noticed there was 2 illegal immigrants near me. :nono:

Were they wearing t-shirts? Or could you tell by looking at them?;-)

hahaha guess you were wrong. hahah =)

when i have some opinions, i will definatly make them known and have everyone hear them. and idc if people are insulted sometimes. like in that case. yes, i feel bad b/c they're aquaintences of mine, but its the truth, and i'm going to make myself heard. lol

hahaha guess you were wrong. hahah =)

when i have some opinions, i will definatly make them known and have everyone hear them. and idc if people are insulted sometimes. like in that case. yes, i feel bad b/c they're aquaintences of mine, but its the truth, and i'm going to make myself heard. lol

Well you have a right to voice your opinion!