"I shouldn't have said that...."

the1

the person is just a spokes person for a party really though, and tbh i wouldnt want McCain in charge of a McDonalds, let alone the most powerful country in the world

That's a bit of an assumption.

China and Russia are at least on par with America, in millitary strength, and should a war break out between one of them and America, there's a fair chance the other would assist with America's annihilation.

oh i used to yell at my newspaper adviser all the time.

cussed her out one time. i don't regret it either

she knew she was wrong

I was late for registration every day cause I'd stay up late and I jsut couldn't be bothered coming in. So the one time I did come in on time, she started telling me that's no way to act and I told her to go fuck her kids.

Then I told the head of maths the same thing. She was an utter fucking cow, she had it in for me cause I had some power in the school and she felt challenged by it. So she tried to talk down to me and I called her out every time. It kept on backfiring on her when she sent me out of the class cause teachers who liked me would walk by and ask what happened then call her a bitch.

I also told her I hope she dies in a fire on the "last day". We changed the last day and it pissed ALL the teachers off and she started shouting at me and no one else.

I was late for registration every day cause I'd stay up late and I jsut couldn't be bothered coming in. So the one time I did come in on time, she started telling me that's no way to act and I told her to go fuck her kids.

Then I told the head of maths the same thing. She was an utter fucking cow, she had it in for me cause I had some power in the school and she felt challenged by it. So she tried to talk down to me and I called her out every time. It kept on backfiring on her when she sent me out of the class cause teachers who liked me would walk by and ask what happened then call her a bitch.

I also told her I hope she dies in a fire on the "last day". We changed the last day and it pissed ALL the teachers off and she started shouting at me and no one else.

sounds like she deserved it then.

my adviser was a bitch too, and a flake.

we had this problem with content in the paper last year, and our principal confiscated it (which is illegal under CO law, but anyways). she was so pissed about it and was complaining to us about it.

but when the administration came in to talk to us about it, she was all nodding like it was our fault and everything, when she's the one who said the content was fine.

and as soon as the administration leaves, she's back to talking shit about them.

so i yelled at her and basically told her to grow a pair, and that she was a bullshit, two-faced excuse for a teacher.

totally glad i did it too.

Wow, you're a hardcore rebel.

sounds like she deserved it then.

my adviser was a bitch too, and a flake.

we had this problem with content in the paper last year, and our principal confiscated it (which is illegal under CO law, but anyways). she was so pissed about it and was complaining to us about it.

but when the administration came in to talk to us about it, she was all nodding like it was our fault and everything, when she's the one who said the content was fine.

and as soon as the administration leaves, she's back to talking shit about them.

so i yelled at her and basically told her to grow a pair, and that she was a bullshit excuse for a teacher.

totally glad i did it too.

You pesky liberals! ;-)