"I shouldn't have said that...."

the1

In Morrisons a while ago, the woman behind the counter is black, but she wasn't there, and I pushed past one of my mate and went S'CUSE ME NIGGUH! and the counter woman stood up. Seeing as she was behind the counter I didn't see her bending down. God damn. I slipped away pretty quick.

HAHAHHA i was so thinking of that when i saw this thread.

In Morrisons a while ago, the woman behind the counter is black, but she wasn't there, and I pushed past one of my mate and went S'CUSE ME NIGGUH! and the counter woman stood up. Seeing as she was behind the counter I didn't see her bending down. God damn. I slipped away pretty quick.

*feels uncomfortable*

Funny story..... hehe.

This chick was showing me some stuff in a box on the ground, She was showing them off to me. So then she bent over and grabbed them and I said "yeah that is kinda nice" She gets up looks at me with stares at me with embarrassment in her face then I go "yeah it really is nice"

I only noticed what she was thinking about when she was halfway down the street.

in science this guy i used to date is now just an asshole to me. no one day i was sick of it and im like "your such a ass. seriously just shut the fuck up" and i didnt relize my teacher was like 2 feet away from me. so then she heard and says "wat did u just say" and of course i say "well if u knew him you would say the same thing too" haaha i get detention.

oh and my french teachers name is richerd. but i always say bitcherd well becuase she is a total beotch. i think she heard me say it once so i try to cover it up. but instead she just stared at me and im horrible at trying to act like nothing happend

^ I do that all the time. Making fun of younger grades is nice.

It wasnt me, but my friend Jordan and I were walking together during a fire drill and he was like.... "This f***ing sucks. I hate f***ing fire drills. What the f***!? Really?!" and the strictest teacher in our school walked up behind us and just shook her head at him.

I was laughing soooo hard.

once in the cafe there were these gr 9s talking about some dance and they were like.. omgggg like, he better ask me outtt and i was at a table across from them and i imitated them..and they all heard- AND saw me. Yep. it was greaaat. ahaha

oh my god. i do that all the time. I have a serious mocking problem.

I make fun of people all the time and I don't even realize it. Hahaha.

Like if I hear someone laugh obnoxiously I'll totally mock it out of habit.

My mom says one day I'm going to mock the wrong person and theyll kick my ass. hahaha

I was at my auntie's house while they were doing bible study in the living room and I was on the computer that was also in the living room. But I was kind of far from them. So I dont really remember what I did on the computer but I guess it froze and I said "Fuck!" out loud. And I turned around and they were looking at me and then I said "Oh shit!" and covered my mouth haha. So I guess thats 2 things I shouldnt have said.. during bible study.