Tue 13 Oct - BIRMINGHAM Academy

Thu 15 Oct - SHEFFIELD Academy

Fri 16 Oct - DUNDEE Fat Sams

Sat 17 Oct - GLASGOW ABC

Sun 18 Oct - ABERDEEN Music Hall

Tue 20 Oct - NEWCASTLE Academy

Wed 21 Oct - NOTTINGHAM Rock City

Thu 22 Oct - LIVERPOOL Academy

i like. i was worried they'd be playing the academy, but obviously not since theres other scottish dates.

and on a saturday night aswell :D swallyyyy.

i was in prague last week, and i made friends with this random american girl, and was looking through her ipod and enter shikari were on it. so weird. they were made in like, my hometown. they practised every night at the youth/skate centre i went to every week. so crazy. i was like. america. for real.

huh.

yeah its pretty mental how big theyve gotten - not that ive known of them from the very start or anything. i think i started listening to them around november '06, after coming across their name all the time for a good few months.

common dreads has charted at #16. nothing on TTTS's #4, but still hella good.

Yeah cos singing about politics makes them soooooo cultured :roll:

ES should stick to singing about glowsticks. They won't do anything politically inclined but bitch, and tbh they don't seem like the sharpest tools in the box.

At least bands like The King Blues have some kind of physical action to go wit their message. ES are just jumping on the "socially conscious" band wagon in an attempt to be taken seriously.

??????

They've been pretty political since the beginning actually.

The first album is full of hidden meanings, Rou and his girlfriend are setting up a fairtrade company and they have been doing protests and marches ever since I've known them.

They never once sang about glowsticks and they're pretty clued up on what they should know.

They're good friends with the King Blues because they are both trying to get basically the same message across.

You maybe need to get your facts right before you go trying to blast them.

And fuck aye, got my August tickets ordered, gonna get the ones for October then I'm done!

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say I saw the video for their new single and it is shockingly bad imo. That lyric is so annoying "YOU'RE NOT.... GETTING ANY... SLEEP TONIGHT" that's like me shouting "I AM.... WASHING MY... HAIR TONIGHT".

Honestly I used to like them, this new album doesn't sound good at all though (and I've only heard the singles so far). And that new one, whatever it's called is reallyyyy bad.

^not bad.

I would just like to say I saw the video for their new single and it is shockingly bad imo. That lyric is so annoying "YOU'RE NOT.... GETTING ANY... SLEEP TONIGHT" that's like me shouting "I AM.... WASHING MY... HAIR TONIGHT".

Honestly I used to like them, this new album doesn't sound good at all though (and I've only heard the singles so far). And that new one, whatever it's called is reallyyyy bad.

i really dont like no sleep tonight either. its my least favourite track on that album by a miiiiile. in fact its probably the only one i dont like. i can see why its a single though - it sums up what the album is all about fairly well.

i would give the full album a listen though, man. it pisses all over take to the skies.

The Devil Wears Prada supporting on the UK October dates, or so I've heard.

Yes it's true, it was confirmed on their site by their manager.

And LOOOL I love No Sleep Tonight, I pretty much love the album.

I do have to conclude I like TTTS more though (I have the CD hehe!).

Although, Babs seems to think Common Dreads pisses all over it... :P

Yes it's true, it was confirmed on their site by their manager.

And LOOOL I love No Sleep Tonight, I pretty much love the album.

I do have to conclude I like TTTS more though (I have the CD hehe!).

Although, Babs seems to think Common Dreads pisses all over it... :P

it does! the band probably think it does too. in rocksound rou said CD is more like their first album, cause TTS was just a fortnight of mixing.

you cant knock TTS as an amazing live album, but i was listening to it the other day and it just doesnt seem anywhere near as good anymore.

Neither album grabbed me more than the other. TTTS edges it for me cause of the connection I have with the demos, but that's about it.

That was one thing that annoyed me a bit with TTTS, that pretty much all the songs on it, I had already as demo's or on EP's. I might download the new album later and give it a try.

Common Dreads is about a thousand times better than Take To The Skies.

And yeah, TDWP are gonna be supporting. Ian says there's still another support to be announced.

No clue who it could be, but I hope it's PDex again. :D

I HATE YOUR SIGNATURE....oh wait I said that already:mrgreen:

<3 you :]