Enter Shikari

Hadouken

aww no way, where did you see us?

last night was by no means the best ive gig of theres id been to, but the people i was with made it a great night and getting stuck into the crowd for once was good fun. and i met chris and rory afterwards. rory shook my hand 8-)

At the start you were in front of me i think at the left hand side of the stage,

and you walked right in front of me when it had finished but im far too shy haha

At the start you were in front of me i think at the left hand side of the stage,

and you walked right in front of me when it had finished but im far too shy haha

ah no way! yeah we buggered off into the middle after a few songs. gah i feel bad for not seeing you now, i was totally away with it last night. too much fuuuun.

• 2 weeks later...
Ah see, this is where I beg to differ.

Your Demise, Hundred Reasons, PDex, The Living End and True Tiger.

And TDWP are alright, cept we never saw them. I blame Kev.

meh ive never found anyone ive seen with them worth writing home about.

hahah aye damn kev. folk really should have listened to me that night!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I got their first album with the dvd for only a fiver today in Glasgow. What a bargain!

wish it was that easy to find their stuff here :crybad:

(Don't ask about eBay or Amazon :roll: Expensive and I don't trust Paypal. Someone on Amazon sold the Common Dreads CD under the CD/DVD edition so now I have two copies of the same thing, at least the second is free because I e-mailed the seller about their wrongdoing lol.)