No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Sorry:(

I feel bad for you guys because some of us Americans are bitching about every little thing about this tour.

"UGH NOT A HEADLINING TOUR"

"OMG TIX ARE SO EXPENSIVE"

"EW NO DOUBT"

"UAHDKH BIG AMPHITHEATER"

It's pathetic.

Yes! :nono:

They do not realise the chance they have.

I'd love to see them, even on a crappy venue ...

*dies of pure joy* :hyper:

There is no word that describes how amazing this tour will be. Paramore and No Doubt was already the best thing in the entire world, but The Sounds too?? OH MY GOD!!:willy_nilly:

The people complaining don't know what they're missing, and I honestly don't care. Let them complain... we'll go see the sickest show ever and have a better time without them.

Just a question.

Someone on LJ posted that it's a Live Nation tour.

Does that mean Live Nation will have those early entry tickets??

Do you think the fan club will have early entry? even if they are an opening act.

The fan club has sold great seats for the shows they did with John Mayer, but I don't think they had EE or M&G. Hopefully since this is a full tour, that will be different. Early entry was great on the Final Riot tour.

The fan club has sold great seats for the shows they did with John Mayer, but I don't think they had EE or M&G. Hopefully since this is a full tour, that will be different. Early entry was great on the Final Riot tour.

So if I join the fan club, and they don't have EE tickets, and it is a Live Nation tour.. I'll just buy Live Nation EE tickets :D

Don't forget:

Additional support will be provided by The Sounds on some dates and Bedouin Soundclash in others.

From The Sounds' MySpace:

"We are very happy to be able to finally tell you all that we will be going on tour with No Doubt this spring/summer in the USA starting in May. We have to jump off of a few dates in Canada and a few USA cities, as we already have festival and touring commitments back in Europe, but we will be doing most of the tour."

(Those festival dates are June 19th and 20th, btw.)

So if I join the fan club, and they don't have EE tickets, and it is a Live Nation tour.. I'll just buy Live Nation EE tickets :D

How do you get EE tickets from LiveNation? Do they just sell them to the general public?

From The Sounds' MySpace:

"We are very happy to be able to finally tell you all that we will be going on tour with No Doubt this spring/summer in the USA starting in May. We have to jump off of a few dates in Canada and a few USA cities, as we already have festival and touring commitments back in Europe, but we will be doing most of the tour."

Omfg, I was so excited when I read "Europe" that I didn't even noticed it wasn't Paramore .... damn !

Maybe I should just go to bed ... before anything else bad happens. :crybad:

How do you get EE tickets from LiveNation? Do they just sell them to the general public?

You have to have a Live Nation account which is free, and when you buy tickets you have to click the one that says "live nation" on them instead of the regular ticketmaster link.

Also, they sell out really fast. I think they only have 50 of them