No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

My birthday will be June 25, that would be a great birthday present.

Ah, hopefully marching band/drumline doesn't get in the way of this

yea my birthdays in april and i already asked my grandma to buy me tickets for it lmao.

cuz my parents are buying me the freakin 3day vip bamboozle tickets.

i wish i was rich so i had money to go to shows all the time lol.

cnt u take a day off of band?

like if u tell them ahead of time

yea my birthdays in april and i already asked my grandma to buy me tickets for it lmao.

cuz my parents are buying me the freakin 3day vip bamboozle tickets.

i wish i was rich so i had money to go to shows all the time lol.

cnt u take a day off of band?

like if u tell them ahead of time

Ah I want those vip bamboozle tickets!

Yeah I can probably take a day off, it's in the summer so they usually aren't too strict about that.

lol, I wish my parents would buy me concert tickets. I was excited, so I texted my mom from class, "Mom! Paramore and No Doubt are going on tour in May!" and she texted me back, "Cool. Start saving up money to go!" :P

They better come to ATL. As much as I would like them to play the Masquerade park, they'll either skip us of play Hi-Fi Buys Ampitheatre....which would be lame.

Edit: Oh, and since they announced this tour, we can all pretty much say that the Album will be recording late Feb, early March, and mixing in Late March, early May. SO this all means the album should be out around the beginning of August or September.

Stoked more about the new album than the tour :\

lol, I wish my parents would buy me concert tickets. I was excited, so I texted my mom from class, "Mom! Paramore and No Doubt are going on tour in May!" and she texted me back, "Cool. Start saving up money to go!" :P
haha yea most of my concerts ive gotta as gifts its great or if i pay for them what i used to do was save up all my lunch money lmao. but i cnt save lunch money now cuz i get free lunch so that kinda sucks

I'm glad they are gonna be at Bamboozle

edit: now there's questions if they are actually playing.. or if it's just No Doubt ;/

well i would think if no doubt is then paramore is right? cuz like thats when the paramore/ND tour starts in may right?

thats exactly what happend with my parentals lol

Babs and Chriss, you really think there's a good chance that they might come here after this tour ?

Maybe not together, but both will be releasing new albums this year and will need to do promotion around Europe. Why not?

They better come to ATL. As much as I would like them to play the Masquerade park, they'll either skip us of play Hi-Fi Buys Ampitheatre....which would be lame.

I have no doubt (no pun intended) that they'll be coming to ATL. I dont think a tour this big would skip over us. But yeah, I agree, it would be amazing if they play the Masquerade Park, but I'm guessing that there's a 99.9% chance it'll be at Lakewood.... which is the new name for Hi-Fi Buys.