No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

me neither, i think last years was the best.

but i wanna see the maine and escape the fate, a day to remember 3Oh!3 and stuff.

My favorite was probably either '06 or '07.

I really want to go for FTSK, The Maine and 3OH!3. And since Paramore is doing the No Doubt tour, that dosent end for a while. But I'm thinking they might do the last half of Warped.

^ yeah :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

and chriss i hate you lol got pit tickets!!!

Dude, it was pure luck! I went online at 4pm for the presale and I was getting these crap tickets, like Section 1 (on the side), Row FF and all the No Doubt Presale tickets were the same price, so I was like, "No Doubt and Paramore are my two favorite bands, but I'm not paying $95 for anything but pit or the first few rows," so I gave up and went to class. At 5pm, I stopped off at this little fast food burrito place to wait for my friend (we went to the Jimmy Eat World show tonight), and they have wireless access, so I pulled out my laptop and went to the presale site, just for kicks, and searched for two GA Pit tickets... and I got them!! I think, for some weird reason, they made the pit tickets available a little later than the actual seats. I wasn't even going to try again. I was already planning to get my tickets from the PFC.

If I got barrier for this show, I seriously think I would cry. I've seen Paramore on barrier before, but No Doubt are like gods to me. To see them up that close would just be surreal. That and I could have more awkward eye contact moments with Josh. lol

PS - I know everyone thinks $95 a ticket is crazy (and it is), but along with that--custom printed--ticket, you get some cool exclusive No Doubt stickers, iron-ons, magnets... and a free download of No Doubt's ENTIRE digital audio catalog for each ticket purchased. They just added that part, and even though I already have most of their music, that's just awesome. (In case anyone else here is a huge No Doubt fan and wants to buy those tickets.)

Thanks for reply. : )

But i doubt, that i will send the money for fc membership in time. ; / it's impossible. Daamn, but i can't believe that they will sell m&g at monday, yesterday Hayley responded someone on lj, that they r doin their best to make somethin special for community members, but still dunno. Maybe it won't be too late, if i will sign up a few days after monday?

uhh idk

the presale migth only be like 3 days or 2 tbh im not sure.

and if u sign up late and wanna get m&g i doubt there will be any left. =/

for the final riot when i went the tickets went on sale at 1pm and i went on at 1:30 to get them m&g was already sold out so i had to get early entry

No, u didn't understand. : )

Yes, I guess that tickets will sold out like with speed of thunder.

My question is:

How the hell they can start selling m&g tickets, if right now still nobody is sure about the fact, that m&g will happen.

So? ^^

I'm not givin up, still goin to join fan-club, even if it will be later next week...

They won't be selling m&g tickets unless it is for sure happening. They're probably trying to work it out as best they can.

"We?ll be announcing a separate promotion on how you can meet Paramore this tour. Tickets will be required, but they don?t have to be purchased through the pre?sale. Stay tuned for more details!"

: )

YEAAAAHH!

I will ask member of my family living in US to send the money for pfc membership tommorow! ^^

Probably, it will be on time.