No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ Ehh, the most I'm willing to do is 192 kbps because that's CD quality. lol, I don't have the hard drive space to rip all my music at 320.

Sucks about your computer's registry. I'm gonna take a little while to decide what I want to do with all these sweet new digital ND songs.

You need to start ripping at 320! haha

That's why I'm thankful I have last.fm, my computer's registry is corrupt and every coule of months it decides to crash resetting my players play count.

last.fm screws up your playcount sometimes.

I had Hey Monday at v0 bitrate and I bought to album and re-ripped it to ALAC.. and my playcounts on last.fm doubled.. because they resynced everything.

So now it looks like I listened to Hey Monday 500 times in one week

The quality of my rips are all either 128 kbps or 160 kbps, depending on what my iTunes was set on when I ripped them from my CDs. The digital downloads are 256 kbps, which is awesome.

More than anything, I'm just worried about it affecting my play count. All those ND songs are gonna go back down to 0 (but they're all logged on my last.fm account).

Your playcount on iTunes shouldn't change if you click "replace existing files" when you re-rip them.

I'd keep them at 256 if I were you, 128 sounds eh

last.fm screws up your playcount sometimes.

I had Hey Monday at v0 bitrate and I bought to album and re-ripped it to ALAC.. and my playcounts on last.fm doubled.. because they resynced everything.

So now it looks like I listened to Hey Monday 500 times in one week

I won't have that problem though cause I'm not resyncing anything. The only problem I've had with last.fm was it not scrobbling for the first year I had it. And even then, for the first 6 months it worked, it would make a disk skipping noise on my hard disk when I changed track.

Your playcount on iTunes shouldn't change if you click "replace existing files" when you re-rip them.

I'd keep them at 256 if I were you, 128 sounds eh

It won't let me replace them because they're files on my computer already. I'm not technically re-ripping them.

just signed up for the m&g

i'm so pumped i hope i get it!!!!

i didnt see many peopel psot about the camden show so i hope i get it! i need to! hahahaha

i dont think i can wait til a week before to find out lmao

I signed up for the Boston M&G. :)

The 6/26 show won't be on the list until it goes on sale... whenever that is. Once that happens, you'll be able to sign up for that show's M&G.

I read that someone went to buy lawn seats for another show at PNC Bank, and the fees were $18.50!! The ticket itself was $20. I have a feeling No Doubt's having a hard time with the venue because of this. Fees for their presale have only been about $7, and I'm sure PNC Bank's telling them they can't do that. I hope whatever's going on gets worked out and tickets go on sale soon cause I want to go to that one too!

^ Wait, so your dad will pay for it only if you are guaranteed a meet & greet for signing up? I'd love that, but I've never heard of any fan club that does that. Join anyway.

And to answer your other question, it'll probably be around 10-15 people per m&g, depending on if each member is allowed a guest or not.

ALSO:

PNC Bank Arts Center News:

Apparently, PNC does this big ticket sale day on May 3rd, and there's a good chance that that's when the No Doubt tour tickets will go on sale. That's a month and a half before the show. Have I mentioned how much I hate PNC Bank Arts Center?