No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Well I'm not really sure. I'm thinking that I'll just be taking 93 South to 95. I think on 95 it's exit 6 or 7 to "Great Woods". I still call it that. If you guys go the same way, we can meet up on 95 somewhere. If not, anything else works for me.

oh i know u did lol

tyler.... why do u feel like i know u ? lol thats weirdly put.

did u used to post here often?

Yeah, i used to be on here a lot, but then i got a job and other stuff goin' on, so not lately.

I liked the whole concept of first come first serve meet and greet tickets. For the tour right before Riot if you were in the fan club you were pretty much guarunteed tickets if you bought them within the first few days they were on sale.

this

i agree

that's how i got them the first time

we were at the same show weren't we, that time?

Indeed, Toronto. I didn't like that show as much as the first time I saw them. I think it was just the crapiness of the venue and in general I am not a fan of Toronto. It's too big haha

I guess it depends on the city, I didn't see the Final Riot tour though, but for the pre-Riot tour I think I bought my m&g tickets like...a month after they had been on sale and I'm pretty sure the Final Riot was at the same venue so it's not like they had a huge influx of fans, so...I guess there is a pro to be in Canada, smaller venues, however I am ridiculously pumped to see them in a stadium.

That whole thing became completely off topic.

^ Awesome! I wish I could've gone.

So yeah, Philly show... SICKEST SHOW EVER!! Everyone was amazing, and at the end, Paramore and The Sounds came out to play "Stand & Deliver" with No Doubt. The only bad part was the stupid girl flailing around to Paramore that Catie and I wanted to punch, but all the awesome of that show cancels that out a million times over. Best show I've ever seen.

Sooo much fun. Even though The Sounds won't be there, I can't wait for next weekend so I can see the amazingness that is Paramore and No Doubt again. :willy_nilly:

I think when we hit hands towards the end of the set, I hurt her on accident cause she said something to me, and calmed down a bit. Should've done that earlier. Nobody around us liked that girl. lol

PS - This is my dream come true:

361921735953b031a34b.jpg

Look at how happy Taylor is! That's the face I was making too. lol:

36200351989a3b067b52.jpg

36192177498b187ab3ec.jpg

3620035938c893d45934.jpg

Aaaa you guys make me regret leaving the show early! But I didn't want to have to struggle through EVERYONE leaving at the end and get home really late.

I'm just bummed that I missed everyone being out on stage at the same time.

It's funny, my friend and I left at probably quarter past 10 and we were over near the ferry and we could still hear everyone screaming like crazy. I was so amazed. Great show, I was so impressed with No Doubt - I've liked them as a band for a while now, but I didn't know what they were like live. And now I know that they're amazing live as well. Paramore were pretty great, and The Sounds impressed me too! All around awesome concert, despite the crazy drunks on the lawn around me.