No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Same. :/

I don't usually get to go just because I want to. I get them for my birthday and Christmas and stuff liek that, but otherwise I have to save up money, and my grades have to be good.

yup thats exactly the same for me. i usually get tickets for shows for xmas and my birthday thats it. and all the money i get usually gets saved for shows. and i dont get alot of money to begin with :nono: i need a job. or i wish my parents had the money to give to me for shows.

i used to save up all my lunch money to go to shows lol. but i cant do that anymore cuz now i get free lunch in school.

• 2 weeks later...

First official tour date announced:

12th Annual Tiger Jam (Tiger Woods' Charity Concert)

May 16th - Las Vegas, NV, Mandalay Bay Events Center

Tickets will be $54 and up.

It'll be No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds.

http://www.pollstar.com/blogs/news/archive/2009/02/19/650179.aspx

oh my gosh!

$54 and up so that means $54 is probably terrible seats. damnit

if they come around here and its that much ill be pissed cuz i wont be able to go probs.

unless i beg and get in trouble then ill be able to go maybe

Remember that this is a Tiger Woods charity event. Of course tickets will be more expensive for it.

A second date has been announced at Ticketmaster:

June 5th - Lakewood Amphitheatre in Atlanta, GA

Ticket Prices: $10-$70 (Onsale Date is March 7th. Citi Cardmember Presale is March 2nd)

... Of course, I love No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds. So as long as they're all playing, I have no problem paying $70 to see them. I'm sure prices will vary slightly by venue though. We'll see how things pan out.

Look on the bright side, you guys can all buy tickets for $10 each and have a big Paramore party on the lawn. (You just might not be able to see Hayley.) :P

Remember that this is a Tiger Woods charity event. Of course tickets will be more expensive for it.

A second date has been announced at Ticketmaster:

June 5th - Lakewood Amphitheatre in Atlanta, GA

Ticket Prices: $10-$70 (Onsale Date is March 7th. Citi Cardmember Presale is March 2nd)

... Of course, I love No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds. So as long as they're all playing, I have no problem paying $70 to see them. I'm sure prices will vary slightly by venue though. We'll see how things pan out.

Look on the bright side, you guys can all buy tickets for $10 each and have a big Paramore party on the lawn. (You just might not be able to see Hayley.) :P

Thats the show I'm going to. When I told my parents its $70 for good tickets they were like... "You better get yourself a job or something if you plan on going to that."

Oh well, I could always do some babysitting. hahaha.