No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Are box seats even really that good? lol. Yeah, you get free food and whatever, but you can't really jump around and have a good time. Where were you sitting?

I'm glad you got to see all the No Doubt and Paramore epicness and that you had a great time. :D

Yeah

And you can't mosh pit

which is the best about a concert xD

I'd never sit during a concert in my entire life

duh

I'm really glad you got an autograph and all, but I find it very hard to believe that Paramore's road manager would just go telling random people about the band's personal lives. Road managers don't like to gossip about their bands.

If it is true, I also don't think it's cool that you'd post it here. It's the band's personal business, and when they are ready to tell us what really happened last year, they will. Please keep talk of their personal lives off the boards.

I edited the post, so that it doesn't start anything. We had enough of that to deal with last year. We don't need to deal with it again, especially if we don't really know what went down.

I'm really glad you got an autograph and all, but I find it very hard to believe that Paramore's road manager would just go telling random people about the band's personal lives. Road managers don't like to gossip about their bands.

If it is true, I also don't think it's cool that you'd post it here. It's the band's personal business, and when they are ready to tell us what really happened last year, they will. Please keep talk of their personal lives off the boards.

oh i'm really sorry. i feel like such a jerk

yeah haha well i had a tanktop on i was freezing and wet lmao

and my mom just wanted one

lol you really baught two of them? haha lucky. I'm hoping my mom will buy me

one. I mean this is the cutest Paramore hoodie I've seen yet =)

Ohhh yeah, is the hoodie girls sizes, or unisex?