No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Sweet! I'm glad you had a good time and didn't have to fly anywhere for it. This tour is definitely in my top 5 ever.

Haha, are you going to Warped Tour? I just walked up to their merch booth (on two separate occasions) and met them all. They sell their own merch. Sierra has very soft hair... lol, I know that sounds so weird. Blake is also a super-nice kid. I talked to him for a while, and my dad thought I knew him. lol

i'm just hoping they finally got the hint and tour western canada now haha

i am going

still got about a month to wait though, august 12th

my goal for the day is to meet them

if i complete that i really don't care about anything else

i'm going to steal sierra's hair :shifty:

^ Hopefully they'll bring it up to their management now and they'll come back more often.

Just stop by their tent. I went kind of early and got the EP signed and pictures with three of them... then I found out they were having a signing later. It was pretty cool that they did that before their signing. :)

Okay, someone posted this video from Verona, NY, on LJ, and it just pissed me off. When you go to see a band, I don't care who's opening, show them some respect!

I would've punched these people who refused to stand up after Hayley specifically asked them to. WTF, mates? WTF? If I were Gwen Stefani, I would've called them out later on too. Disrespectful d-bags. Almost makes me ashamed to call myself a fellow No Doubter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQPeENU_Wg

what the hell?!

ew ew ew ew

people need to get a grip

at the PNC show there were girls bitching about paramore and how people were actually there for paramore and not every single person knew every single word for no doubt

i was bitching to my best friend cause the crowd sucked for paramore

you know how they always tend to clap during their songs?

like ten people clapped along

for like ten seconds

every time they stopped and i was the last one clapping i yelled "YOU PEOPLE SUCK" and kayla would laugh

really the only songs anyone cared about were crushcrushcrush, that's what you get, and decode

it was rather unfair to paramore

Okay, someone posted this video from Verona, NY, on LJ, and it just pissed me off. When you go to see a band, I don't care who's opening, show them some respect!

I would've punched these people who refused to stand up after Hayley specifically asked them to. WTF, mates? WTF? If I were Gwen Stefani, I would've called them out later on too. Disrespectful d-bags. Almost makes me ashamed to call myself a fellow No Doubter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQPeENU_Wg

This reminds me so much of these drunk ladies I had behind me. I was standing up for Paramore because I was pretty much stoked & once they finished up one of the ladies was all "I hate when people stand. You pay money for a seat not to jump around. blahblahahskaaa." & then the other lady was all "I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I love Paramore (they pronounced it as pouramore though) but I don't want to stand up." So then my mom was all "K we're standing up all night now".

This reminds me so much of these drunk ladies I had behind me. I was standing up for Paramore because I was pretty much stoked & once they finished up one of the ladies was all "I hate when people stand. You pay money for a seat not to jump around. blahblahahskaaa." & then the other lady was all "I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I love Paramore (they pronounced it as pouramore though) but I don't want to stand up." So then my mom was all "K we're standing up all night now".

win!

i would totally do the same thing

If I were you, I would've turned to my mom and said, "I really hate when people are too lazy to stand up during a concert. What loser goes to a concert to sit down? If you don't want to stand up, go sit home and watch it on DVD."