No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

If I were you, I would've turned to my mom and said, "I really hate when people are too lazy to stand up during a concert. What loser goes to a concert to sit down? If you don't want to stand up, go sit home and watch it on DVD."

i was about to say that...c'mon those where a bunch of lazy ass people...you r going to a rock concert and sitting ,man what is wrong with you it it not like you went to opera or something....:roll:

I'm on the other end, section 204 row U. Lucky that you got a M&G! Wish I could have renewed my fan club membership but I'm broke right now :(.

Either way, I'm so excited! I'm getting there early anyways just to see if I can see them(hopefully!)

best. tour. ever.

ND KILLLLLLED IT.

yes yes i agree!

That concert blew my mind last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still wish Paramore's set was longer though.

haha yeah but whatever their set was still awesome

i really love that song

idk who that is tho lol

edit: just kidding i looked at the info

thats so cool!

lol, that video just made me want to start listening to Garbage again. It's been so long since I've listened to any of their cds.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think we walked by her in New York.

did we really? did u say anything ? i dont remember u saying anything

i still feel bad about not talking to you and chriss alot lol i jsut havnt seen that girl since 8th grade lol

did we really? did u say anything ? i dont remember u saying anything

i still feel bad about not talking to you and chriss alot lol i jsut havnt seen that girl since 8th grade lol

lol yeah it was when you and her were walking ahead of us. Me and Chriss were talking about it. She mentioned it on Twitter a few minutes ago too.