No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Dan: "That lady looked a lot like Shirley Manson."

Chriss: "Was it Shirley Manson?"

Dan: "I don't know. Do you think it was? I should've asked!!"

Haha, it's probably better you didn't. Catie and her friend would've had to carry us to Unplugged if it was. :rotfl:

If I had seen that video without knowing it was Shirley Manson, I would've been like, "Wow! Hayley got taller all of a sudden!... and a lot more Scottish. Wait a minute!" lol

• Like 1

I never got a chance to post this on here lol. I seen Paraore and No Doubt on July 11. An I was

for sure going to get the Paramore hoodie, but of course I waited in line for an hour and the only

size left was an extra small ( I hate tight fitting hoodies ) so I didn't want that size.

Around an hour later though they did end up getting in Smalls, and Mediums. I was so happy.

I mean I really wanted the hoodie. An it's so comfy! I recommend getting it if you go to the

concert. =D

lmfao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6nrh_jHKzs

omg lmao

lovin the outfits boys lol omg

and taylor was like rolling across the stage lmao wtf

ps i noticed some peopel got more than one m&g for this tour and that kinda bugs me.... but whatever lol

Catie those are hilarious. Thanks for the links!! :mrgreen:

God I really hope they release a DVD of this tour.

lmfao

omg lmao

ps i noticed some peopel got more than one m&g for this tour and that kinda bugs me.... but whatever lol

Haha, they look so pretty in their skirts!

I'm kind of sad to see this tour come to an end. It was amazing, and they seemed like they had such a great time. It was awesome getting to follow their experience via Twitter and TwitPic, almost felt like I was there. Hopefully they'll continue with it on the next tour. :)

PS - Me too. At this point, I don't even care about myself not getting one anymore, but seeing people get several m&gs for this tour kind of annoys me (it's not those peoples' faults though). You'd think the PFC would try to give other people a chance too. :/

lmfao

omg lmao

well i got more then one, but i also had tickets for 8 days of this tour. i unfortunatly could not attend on saturday, so i am going to 7 days. that is probably why i got more then one. and in that case i got two. there is someone who got three and still believes she deserved more :/. i had my name up three times, but they took away one of mine and i did not mind. but the other one had one at the beginning of the tour and two at the end. that bugged me.

^ oh hey,lol, no worries at all. You have nothing to apologize for. I was just stating my opinion. I'm bummed I didn't get a chance but it's alrightt. I got to see Unplugged! WOO! lol. Yeah there's no reason for me to be mad at all. You miss, are lucky! Again, no need to apologize.

Haha, I'm still trying to figure out how you could afford to go to that many shows, lol. Were you at last night's show?

If there were only 10 people who signed up for that m&g, that's one thing, and either way, it's not your fault (but wow! to that girl who got three and still wanted more? come on now!). I just don't understand the way Artist Arena thinks sometimes. Like Dan said, they should keep track of it.

It's kind of like on The Final Riot, when people would be online first just so they could get a bunch of m&g's with the band. I got m&g for one show and then early entry for the other show I was going to because I wanted to give someone else a chance. If I were in the band, I'd look at that person and just say, "Really?? I've seen you five times this tour. Give someone else a chance, dude."

I added you on MySpace too. I've seen you around the PFC, and you're pretty awesome. :)

no doubt is my favorite band. in octoberish? they announced this tour. well not with paramore, but just ND. all i wanted for christmas was money. and i saved up ALOT. in january i found out paramoe was opening and was like SHIT I NEED TO SAVE MORE. so i kept saving. the tickets went on sale like two weeks before my birthday so i got all my presents early haha. it was alot, BUT i saved tons.

yeah um im not to stoked on her :/.

exactly, that kind of sucks. at my costa mesa date they didnt have a m&g OR early entry. so idk that really sucked for me. i wouldnt want to see the same people that much. hell i get bored with my friends if i see them that often ahahha.

aw thanks :D

no doubt is my favorite band. in octoberish? they announced this tour. well not with paramore, but just ND. all i wanted for christmas was money. and i saved up ALOT. in january i found out paramoe was opening and was like SHIT I NEED TO SAVE MORE. so i kept saving. the tickets went on sale like two weeks before my birthday so i got all my presents early haha. it was alot, BUT i saved tons.

yeah um im not to stoked on her :/.

exactly, that kind of sucks. at my costa mesa date they didnt have a m&g OR early entry. so idk that really sucked for me. i wouldnt want to see the same people that much. hell i get bored with my friends if i see them that often ahahha.

aw thanks :D

Sweet! No Doubt has been my favorite band for almost 13 years, and I about had a heart attack when they said they were going on tour and then almost tripped on the sidewalk when I got a text that Paramore would be the opener, lol.

I saw three shows this tour, and I wish I could've seen more, but I'm horrible at saving money. Props to you for saving all that money though.

I've kind of already decided that I'm going to see this BNE tour as many times as I can, so maybe I should start saving up for that now.

Sweet! No Doubt has been my favorite band for almost 13 years, and I about had a heart attack when they said they were going on tour and then almost tripped on the sidewalk when I got a text that Paramore would be the opener, lol.

I saw three shows this tour, and I wish I could've seen more, but I'm horrible at saving money. Props to you for saving all that money though.

I've kind of already decided that I'm going to see this BNE tour as many times as I can, so maybe I should start saving up for that now.

Uh...YES!!! Hey what's your myspace?

same here. like my mom bought me tragic kingdom when i was in 1st grade and i graduated high school this year. so its like theyre the band i grew up too. it was a killer tour though! im going again tomorrow and saturday. too bad it is with katy perry tomorrow :/, but im stoked to see panic. i want to hear new stuff.

same here. too bad my friend just texted me that i guess im doing a warped tour tour haha so there goes what i have! ahhh. i need a job, and not just doing shit around the house to get money.

same here. like my mom bought me tragic kingdom when i was in 1st grade and i graduated high school this year. so its like theyre the band i grew up too. it was a killer tour though! im going again tomorrow and saturday. too bad it is with katy perry tomorrow :/, but im stoked to see panic. i want to hear new stuff.

same here. too bad my friend just texted me that i guess im doing a warped tour tour haha so there goes what i have! ahhh. i need a job, and not just doing shit around the house to get money.

lol I feel so damn old reading this.