No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Uh...YES!!! Hey what's your myspace?

http://www.myspace.com/chriss_c

I use Twitter and Facebook more though.

same here. like my mom bought me tragic kingdom when i was in 1st grade and i graduated high school this year. so its like theyre the band i grew up too. it was a killer tour though! im going again tomorrow and saturday. too bad it is with katy perry tomorrow :/, but im stoked to see panic. i want to hear new stuff.

same here. too bad my friend just texted me that i guess im doing a warped tour tour haha so there goes what i have! ahhh. i need a job, and not just doing shit around the house to get money.

I got it for my 11th birthday from my dad. You're right, this tour was amazing! The best I've been to. Haha, I'm not too sure about Katy Perry live, but let me know how new Panic! sounds. From what I've heard on their website, they actually sound good again (aka, not like a Beatles/Dylan cover band).

yeah it sounds like they wont be sticking with the pretty.odd. sound which im very happy over.

um random, but on the LJ are people normally extremely bitchy? my friend is the one who proposed and theyre taking it way to seriously so i created an account to stand up for him and i got the "oh youre in pfc, that explains it" um like what the hell? pfc isnt full of creeps like everyone believes :( yeah there are a few, but those people leave after a week or so. ughhhhhhhh.

i saw your picture on PFC britt they're awesome!

yes i plan on seeing the tour in the fall as many time as possible. i need a job and money tho!

with the m&g if there were openings thats fine to get a second one but what makes me angry is that sometimes there arnt openings but the same people get them.

^ How'd you meet them the day before the show? Glad you had a good time. This tour was amazing!

um random, but on the LJ are people normally extremely bitchy? my friend is the one who proposed and theyre taking it way to seriously so i created an account to stand up for him and i got the "oh youre in pfc, that explains it" um like what the hell? pfc isnt full of creeps like everyone believes :( yeah there are a few, but those people leave after a week or so. ughhhhhhhh.

Yes, they are. There are enough good kids there too, but the 10 or 15 bitchy, mean kids kind of bring the vibe down. They act super elite, and it's annoying as hell. I wouldn't even worry about defending him because it just fuels the fire... I saw the video on the PFC, and I thought it was awesome. I'd never have the guts to do something like that, and Hayley seemed to enjoy it. That's what matters. :)

(Oh, btw... I'm the newest mod over at Paramoremusic. lol)

^ How'd you meet them the day before the show? Glad you had a good time. This tour was amazing!

thanks, i'd have to agree it was one of the best summer tours i've been to!! Well the concert was on july 5 and the bands came in on july 4 and they all had the day off..and me (being from canada) I went to the mall of america and they were waiting in line for the same ride as me, my sister and my friend. It was awesome. We saw gwen and tony from ND but I was too scared to go up to gwen haha..she was with her kids and all..

^ That's awesome! Haha, if I saw Gwen, I don't know what I'd do besides stare dumbfounded at her.

lol! We kind of did..we were just kind of like creeping her from our line..she saw us and smiled and was looking at us. Ha ha, she totally knew we recognized her, oh welll. It was kind of funny though cause the next day at the show she looked at all three of us and pointed. I'm lke..well thats embarrassing she remembers us from the other day ahaha

^ Embarrassing? That's awesome! She seems like a super nice lady. :)

She looked right at me in Boston while she was singing "Rock Steady" which would've been awesome, if it weren't for the fact that that's quite likely one of the only No Doubt songs I don't know the words to. I was like, "Uhhh... come back to me during the chorus please!" lol

^ Embarrassing? That's awesome! She seems like a super nice lady. :)

She looked right at me in Boston while she was singing "Rock Steady" which would've been awesome, if it weren't for the fact that that's quite likely one of the only No Doubt songs I don't know the words to. I was like, "Uhhh... come back to me during the chorus please!" lol

ha ha. No why'd it have to be that song!