No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Yeah, when I first saw dates, I was surprised by how long of a tour it was, but I'm not bummed about the album release because from everything I've heard, I wasn't expecting it until the end of August/early September anyway.

My major concern was just wondering whether or not they've ever done a tour this long (how long is Warped?) and how they'll handle it.

$70? that's really expensive to me... but if i want to just stand in the general area, would they still be that much?

Most of the venues on this tour don't have general admission floors. It's all seats, and those are what cost $70. But even the venues with GA floors will be expensive. I can't really be positive, though, until tickets go on sale.

No Doubt said in their latest email that select amphitheatre shows would have $10 and $25 lawn seats, so you won't be very close at all, but you can still see the show for cheap. My suggestion is to just go with some friends, bring a blanket to sit on and rock out there.

yea camden = scary but tbh ive lived in a town like that before (right outsiide of newark and elizabeth) so i can handle it lol

and if its pit and seats PIT! lol its more fun lol

im tryin to aime for that show cuz of the money situation. pnc will probably be alot more.

yea i have finals on the 12th and theyre both pretty much the same distance from me i think

but if i could get closer at the camden show im goin to that

still not definatly sure tho

its be awesome if i could go to both lol

oooh okay, thanks :)

i like that idea

i really hope they do

so i can say 'WELCOME TO WESTERN CANADA'

they've already met me on the other side haha

plus, since i'm mostly going for paramore, that would make it more 'worth it'

90 bucks is a lot to pay for a headlining band i actually don't care that much for

^One of the guys from Artist Arena posted on the boards there saying they're still trying to sort out if m&gs will happen or not.

That bums me out because I can buy No Doubt fan club tickets tomorrow morning and get awesome seats, but I know that with my luck, I'd buy tickets through No Doubt instead of the PFC and then the PFC would announce m&gs through the presale. :/

It's not an actual fan club, but you pay $15 per show to buy presale tickets and get a bunch of exclusive No Doubt stuff. It's a 72 hour presale.

Details here:

http://nodoubttourclub.musictoday.com/

Also, there are a limited number of "memberships" per city, so it's not going to sell out that way or anything.

^ Does your venue have a GA floor? Most of the venues don't on this tour, and since it's not Paramore's tour, they don't have final say on anything, so if there is a m&g, there's a pretty good chance those people won't be let in first. (If there's assigned seats, that wouldn't matter.)

i'm not 100% positive

ticketmaster said reserved seats, but it always says that for the saddledome and it very rarely actually is

i think i've only ever actually been to two shows where the floor wasn't GA

even if it is reserved the fanclub would probably have better seats than i would find on my own

Yeah, I just looked and it says there's a GA floor for Nickelback there (... I know, but it's the first artist I saw. lol). If I go on the No Doubt presale tomorrow and see that there's a small pit (which there sometimes is at the Comcast Center), I might hold off for the PFC presale.

hahaha i think i might actually be going to that one...

pretty sure i mentioned before my dad gets a lot of tickets from work

generally any kind of rock show is GA on the floor

even keith urban had a mosh pit and he's country, so i think i'm good

(though it may have something to do with the fact i live in alberta...)

and the saddledome has a really really big floor