No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ Does your venue have a GA floor? Most of the venues don't on this tour, and since it's not Paramore's tour, they don't have final say on anything, so if there is a m&g, there's a pretty good chance those people won't be let in first. (If there's assigned seats, that wouldn't matter.)

If there's a meet and greet, I wouldn't care for the front row.

WHAT THE FUCK. I AM SO MAD. I CAN'T GO, THEY'RE NO WHERE NEAR ME!

:(

The Arizona date is in May. And all the California dates aren't near me. Like, no San Jose one? what the heck? not even San Francisco!

They could have gone to Arizona in July or something >=[ At least I'd be there by then....oh man....I was looking forward to this.

Not anymore, then.

Who would take me to the Fresno one? My Dad won't, and I don't drive....Fresno is the closest, still about 3 hours away, ffs... :/

^ Did you see that they're going back to California at the end of the tour? Google Maps tells me Concord, CA (7/21), is an hour away from San Jose, and Mountain View (7/25) is 19 minutes away.

lol, Let me know when you see this because I'll feel really bad if you don't realise there's a show 20 minutes away from you. This is not a tour to miss.

I need to smash something. -_-'

Indeed.

And that's how it goes... Promised myself after final riot! last year - "yeahh, i will do everythin to meet and hug them" [cause i failed then], and yesterday I read about tour dates... well, only oppurtunity i have is 26/27 june, so i can do that, but damn, wanted m&g ticks that much... ; /

I though that they will give more time to presale after announcing... no way that i will buy fc membership before 2nd march.

someone knows, how it is? when they start presale, it will be with possible m&g or they will add later? cause it's strange, that few days left and they r not sure, huh... and if, it will be sold out first day? haha, i don't even know if that could be for all venues.

Excuse that much questions, but try to understand me. : ) I'm from Poland, have to fly especially for them through ocean, don't even know much about it... gettin frustrad with it. :P

Yeah, I know, right? lol

No Doubt and Paramore are my two favorite bands of all time. I'll spend $95 to see them play together, and if I go into debt because of it, I'll just stow away on one of their buses and eat their cereal.

Indeed.

And that's how it goes... Promised myself after final riot! last year - "yeahh, i will do everythin to meet and hug them" [cause i failed then], and yesterday I read about tour dates... well, only oppurtunity i have is 26/27 june, so i can do that, but damn, wanted m&g ticks that much... ; /

I though that they will give more time to presale after announcing... no way that i will buy fc membership before 2nd march.

someone knows, how it is? when they start presale, it will be with possible m&g or they will add later? cause it's strange, that few days left and they r not sure, huh... and if, it will be sold out first day? haha, i don't even know if that could be for all venues.

Excuse that much questions, but try to understand me. : ) I'm from Poland, have to fly especially for them through ocean, don't even know much about it... gettin frustrad with it. :P

I'm also going to the show on June 26th, and you have a little time to join the fan club for that one because they haven't announced the presale/onsale dates for that show yet.

As for the other show, according to Ticketmaster, the Paramore presale goes for three days, so you'd have some time for that too.

yeah ugh $95 for pit tickets. thats nuts

i hope i get pit (do they have that at the camden one? i think right?)

if not i wanna actually see them

and i was talking to my mom last night and she begged me to let her go so i made a deal me and my friend go to the camden one then me my mom and my friend go to pnc lmao.

ugh on the 2nd i wanna be liek waiting and right when they go on sale get them but ill prob be in school taking stupid hspa