The Drummer

Graphics Section

I know we have the two threads in the photography section, but I think it would be cool if we had a separate section for graphics/signatures.

Sigs usually get lost in that thread and not too many people even notice them.

On another forum I use, each member who frequently makes things has their own thread.

So their stuff can always be found. So we should have those, plus a request thread for non-Paramore related stuff.

On another forum I use, each member who frequently makes things has their own thread.

So their stuff can always be found. So we should have those, plus a request thread for non-Paramore related stuff.

Yeah I was going to suggest this also, for people who frequently make new sigs each day.

Yeah I was going to suggest this also, for people who frequently make new sigs each day.

Yup, I think it will work nicely.

^ I think that would be really cool... but a lot of people have stuff they make everyday, so there would be lots and lots of threads.

I really like this idea. Especially the one with extra threads for the people who make really awesome and many sigs/avas, like

Lara

Becca

Guro

Faith

Betty....

I'm always almost 'dying' when I wanna use a graphic they posted a while ago, I forgot to save it up and then I have to search ages to find it back.

^ I think that would be really cool... but a lot of people have stuff they make everyday, so there would be lots and lots of threads.

this

i dont see a problem with this.

idk what the other mods/admins will think though. but i think its a good idea.

just have one thread per person.

name it like you guys were saying, like "katie's stuff", whatever.

but dont make a seperate one for ava's/sig's/wallpapers. one thread per person.

Yeah that sounds good. Just have a Graphics sub forum and then have some people open up sig/avi shops. It should be somewhat organized that way.