Graphics Section

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah, and also sometimes, when I log on, new posts aren't always highlighted, so if I'm just checking the forums quick before work, I'm not going to look at it. It's only when I have absolutely nothing to do that I sit on the boards for a half hour and realise, "Hey, this thread was posted in an hour ago, but it's not highlighted. Let me see what's up with that."

When I get a PM, it pops up as soon as I log on, and that's a lot easier to notice.

There's now a new sub-forum under Photography for this :)

YAY! Thank you Brent for doing this for us!

It honestly means so much to us graphic makers for having a subforum like this. We really appreciate it. Sorry if we sounded like jerks (I'm including myself in this too because I probably came off as a jerk).

You're awesome!

PMs are definitely the way to go. I get emails when I get new private messages AND it's the first thing I check when I log into the site.

I try to go through as many threads as I can, particularly anything posted in the non off-topic sections - but if there are a few days that I'm away from the web for most of the day, I can easily miss stuff like this when I come back and there are hundreds of new threads or threads with new posts.