Alcohol Appreciation Thread

the1

bleh...its everyone's own personal decision weither or not to drink. i do however hate when people brag about it like its cool. teens in my school are always like yeah i got so wasted this weekend and im just like okay? like really what do you want me to say to that? i think its lame :/

Aye i hate that people stoating about going "i was soooo drunk last night, im soooo hungover"

One of the funniest stories is over in France for the football, they sold beer inside. So underagers managed to get served, and were stoating about going "aw man, im drunk"

Turns out we found out later it was non-alcoholic beer and they were talking nonsense :rotfl:

^ :rotfl:

my sister can be like that. shes 15, and at new year she got the tiniest bit of vodka in her lemonade, tinyyyy bit, and she was convinced she was drunk, and made sure everyone there knew about it. that annoys me, its like you drink to show off. :nono:

i got soooooooooooooo drunk last night i'm soooooooooo hungover i threw up all over my best mate and then in my drink and i drunk it anyway lolz im such jokes i think i could cry and then like this racoon came along and like stole my cocktail and i was all like SHIT SON GIVE ME BACK MY COCKTAIL but then it was fine because i'd realised i'd already like drunk it you know but then these guys were like yo you're waste and i was all like man no but there was this racoon.