Jammin Java Show

Airen

hey! Yeah' date=' this was the show that i went too. It was really small, but i liked it like that. It was my first concert everrr(yeah I know i'm a total noob, haha)! Anyway, my friend took a bunch of pics so I'll have to have her post em!

The band didn't actually leave that early, because after the entire show was over we were waiting by this door and Josh came out and so we got a pic with him and he talked to us for awhile. He said that Hayley wasn't feeling well so she was on the bus..bummer. He explained what was wrong but i couldn't really hear him because the guys from Rocket Summer were trying to pack up there stuff from the stage and walking past us. He was super nice though and then we met Jeremy!

It was tons of fun though and I hope I can go to Warped Tour now.[/quote']

Oh no...is Hayley sick again? That sucks. I wonder if her voice/throat is bothering her again...poor girl...

yeah.

at the nyc knitting factory show

her throat hurt

and everything

so then she only stayed out for 5 min

I'm starting to wonder if she's straining her voice too much when she sings. I hope she feels better...

same here.

if they had to get a new lead singer..

it wouldnt be paramore anymore

i guess they really do deserve that break

hayleys voice is amazing...

i dont want anything to change that

does she have a vocal instructor...probly cuz a vocal instructor would help to prevent the strain. u never know though. with the stuff she's singing if she doesnt have one she might want to think about it cuz it might prevent all this vocal sickness. i dont know. i just would hate for her to ruin her voice!!!! its amaaaazing!

yeah. =[

she should go to a throat doctor

lol that just reminded me of ashlee simpson

i hope she doesnt end up lip syncing.

never

EVER

but then again she never will have to.

hopefully

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to this show and I really wanted to hear My Heart and Brighter :/ But it was still great.

And Jammin Java is weird' date=' they said it was 'sold out' and they couldn't let more people in when there was plenty of room on the floor, so some people just sat in the back and watched from there for free.[/quote']

That's strange. I wonder if they have some sort of capacity restriction due to fire laws or whatever.

I went to this show and I really wanted to hear My Heart and Brighter :/ But it was still great.

And Jammin Java is weird' date=' they said it was 'sold out' and they couldn't let more people in when there was plenty of room on the floor, so some people just sat in the back and watched from there for free.[/quote']

yeah i dunno i heard it was sold out too but i already had tickets so i was in the front but i dont know wut the deal is. a lot of people left after paramore...

And Jammin Java is weird, they said it was 'sold out' and they couldn't let more people in when there was plenty of room on the floor, so some people just sat in the back and watched from there for free.

yup, i drove an hour and a half, and it was "sold out". so i stood on a chair in the back and watched. i bet i looked silly but oohh well :]

hey! Yeah' date=' this was the show that i went too. It was really small, but i liked it like that. It was my first concert everrr(yeah I know i'm a total noob, haha)! Anyway, my friend took a bunch of pics so I'll have to have her post em!

The band didn't actually leave that early, because after the entire show was over we were waiting by this door and Josh came out and so we got a pic with him and he talked to us for awhile. He said that Hayley wasn't feeling well so she was on the bus..bummer. He explained what was wrong but i couldn't really hear him because the guys from Rocket Summer were trying to pack up there stuff from the stage and walking past us. He was super nice though and then we met Jeremy!

Oh no...is Hayley sick again? That sucks. I wonder if her voice/throat is bothering her again...poor girl...

yeah, that friend was me. i could hear josh better than her. he was saying her throat/voice was bothering her, and that that happens a lot...

bonnie! it's me, hannah, your friend that took you. hehe. anyways, yeah. they didn't leave directly after, we met them, as bonnie explained. i dunno where zac and hunter were...