How you are getting to Notts

JJ Riot

i get paranoid people are looking at me, only cause i get panic attacks though caused by anxiety, so if i happen to go reallllly quiet, then sorry in advance :rotfl:

but after a while, im pretty mental :mrgreen:

haha im totally the same, when people talk to me, im comfortable in the knowledge they actually want to talk to me, and i dont need to be scared about them not liking me!

and then i'll just be myself! :D

im driving, 3,500 rpm and my turbo will get me there in about an hour and half. should get a ton down the a11

thought you werent goin :P

broom broom, 2 hours and 2 minutes drive apparently.

...vrrrooooommm.

could i possibly get a lift with you still? maybe? ish?

although, i doubt i'll be staying at my dads the night before.. my dad and i aren't talking atm..

smoking spliff whilst you're driving is fucking retarded, i hope you crash into a skip.

lahni you're welcome to get a ride with me, you can smoke as long as the window's rolled all the way down hah ! i'm not being tight man, just this car is being shared with my sisters as well and they would not appreciate it when i get home. those are the only rules pretty much, but if you'd rather go and hotbox alexs car to death (quite literally) you're very welcome to, i'll toddle along and a non-lethal, i-will-actually-get-to-this-meet-without-dying pace. it'll be fun.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...