Official List of Who's Going

RenegadeRoss

Guys, please dont fill this thead up with stuff like that. You can always leave each other messages on your profile,

This is the thread for organising stuff, so we dont want it clustered in with all this stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

haha yes my dear, she is of course very welcome, i'll be bringing Aine or my friend Colin if Aine isnt allowed, as i dont fancy going alone from motherwell down to nottingham

Laura, or Wayne, are any of you bringing someone with you? Just so we know numbers-wise

haha yes my dear, she is of course very welcome, i'll be bringing Aine or my friend Colin if Aine isnt allowed, as i dont fancy going alone from motherwell down to nottingham

Laura, or Wayne, are any of you bringing someone with you? Just so we know numbers-wise

i dont think i'll be bringing anyone with me, ive asked serah if she could, but she just said she'd let me know, but i think it'll be a no :(

Alright mate, thatsno problem. the only reason im thinking about numbers, is just when we go to book it and we're saying how many people will be staying at the hotel, obviously it'll be 2 apartment rooms we need,

im sure we can sort something out when we get there if you come though, no hassle man

me and lucy have been talking and looking at this

lucy and i would probably only be able to get there on saturday morning coz lucy dnt fininsh work until 6pm on the friday and she cnt take it off coz she dnt really have enough holidays left and that means she would have to get the late flight to liverpool from dublin and that would get in for 11.30pm and there would be no trains to notts that late and we would have to get an early train from either lpool or manchester on the saturday morning.

It takes about 3 hours on the train from mine grrrrrrrrrrrrr :(