Official List of Who's Going

RenegadeRoss

hmm

I'm not so sure now

Dudes, we should pospone it

Till paramor is on tour!

People will have more of a reason to go then!

Plus it's fair on the people who have wanted to go since the beginning but really can't!

For me, with all due respect, I dunno if I'm gonna pay a few hundred euro for a weekend in England, when only a few of you can go

I'd much prefer to come over when ALL the peope u want to meet is going, not just like three of them

hmm

I'm not so sure now

Till paramor is on tour!

Plus it's fair on the people who have wanted to go since the beginning but really can't!

For me, with all due respect, I dunno if I'm gonna pay a few hundred euro for a weekend in England, when only a few of you can go

I'd much prefer to come over when ALL the peope u want to meet is going, not just like three of them

I agree wholeheartedly Aoife.

Schedule in Late August/September/October for when Paramore will tour here! ;-)

hmm

I'm not so sure now

Till paramor is on tour!

I agree :)

its not just coz me n lucy said we werent going

aoife would of travelled without lucy but there was only 6 of us going and then me and lucy dropped out and what a waste of money that would be for aoife & ross espically to go n me 2 other ppl ooooooooo some meet up

thats coz there were still enough ppl to make it a half decent meet up and not a waste of money

Exactly.

It's a total waste especially for Aoife, who would have to travel all the way from Ireland to meet 2 other people. and it's not like she's pulling money from trees, with like Uni n stuff!