all those off topic threads

doesnt anyone agree with me that the off topic section has just a few toooo many of those threads where its just like

what are you somthing right now? or whatever

they irritatee mee, theyre just like spam threads, and they take up most of the full page.

ugh rant over.

um iam thinking of giving the off topic forum a GOOOOD clean

there are alot of threads that wont b used anymore

and yea theres a lot of spam in there

if i wasnt so busy i would do it right now

but yea dont worry we are gonna fix that

i could do it...

but is there any specific to delete?? let me know. cuase i don't want to get rid of something people post a lot

I think there should be a copy of the f.a.q in the welcome section with "please search" in bold...you don't want to scare off new people but it gets very irritating having 50 "can someone send me oh star" threads

that's a good idea

i remember when i first joined, i was sort of overwhelmed with everything and posted in the wrong place once or twice so i think that would be very helpful to newcomers.

I believe Ashhh planned on taking care of this once I installed the merge mod, but I haven't got around to installing one that was safe.

So, my apologies for that. As for the "Do you like..." "What are you..." threads; does anyone here like these threads? Because if there are you who DO, I think we can come to a middle ground.

doesnt anyone agree with me that the off topic section has just a few toooo many of those threads where its just like

what are you somthing right now? or whatever

they irritatee mee' date=' theyre just like spam threads, and they take up most of the full page.

ugh rant over.[/quote']

i had a wee spell of being addicted. but now i don't like them.

aye, they are all spammy. people just use them to get their posts up and it's a bit bent.

i don't mind the shoes ones, and the cds ones etc.

but the what are you listening to ones .. i don't like anymore.

haha, i sound like a complete hypocrite cos i kinda invented the " what are you watching right now ? " thread .. but aye.

pointless stuff.