The Serious Geniuses... please take a look

whatserxxname

I love Sequels Are Never as good... the best. I love the guitar. haha.

My cousin who's in the band is the best. I love that kid so much.

I was supposed to go to their show today but I had a FH game and by the time it was over i didn't have enough time to get there. They sound like exactly like the recording live. it's great.

^ haha yeah... but w/e. I'm able to go to pretty much any and all shows they have.

it's funny cause my cousin and i have like SO much in common... we're like the same person, and of course one of the things my cousin and i have in common is music... and he's always offering to take me to shows, or telling me about good new bands (he introduced me to say anything)and everything...

so like the second he finds out he has another show he'll call me or text me right away and be like "we have another show! come to it!" it's so funny. i love that kid so much. he is seriously the most chill, and laid back person ever.

^ aww, that sucks.

pretty much all of my cousins are a lot older than me... but i'm really really close with ALL of my family so i get along with all of my cousins really well.

haha yeah... well he's a lot older than me... but we're really close, we have been since i was born. I love being close with my family... I must say I'm a lucky girl.

and thanks!! I'm glad you like the band! I'll have to tell him that I'm promoting well! haha.

He's always been in bands, and they have always all been really, really good. One was called "The Goonies" and they were like the start of really hardcore music in our area. they were really really well known.

^ Thats so cool =]]

But yeah, Im CLOSE to them, i love them, they are my family but like, I have family in Fance, South Africa and miles away from where I live in the UK haha so like, i don't see them much unfortunatly....I havn't seen one of my cousins for like 3 years =[

I got ONE of my cousins into Paramore though which was cool!

And thats awsome, what happened to The Goonies?

Haha

^ lol. someday hopefully.

I mean I'm especially hoping this works out for a while... cause he hate... and i mean HATES the cold weather and he wants to move to california... and one of the biggest things stopping him right now is the band.. so i hope it works out so he doesn't move.

but if he did i would have a nice place to travel to. haha.