Cauterize

Kalas

I'm not sure if they are that well known, maybe some of the Canadians on here may know of them. They are a five piece band from Oshawa, Ontario, and have released 2 albums under the name Cauterize and a couple under their former name of T.O.E. But the recording quality is so much better as Cauterize so there is some crossover from the older albums. I believe they are currently signed to High4Records, and are working on a re-release of their last album. If you haven't checked them out may i recommend all the songs haha, but more so Minor Key Symphony, Porcelain, Paper Wings, Closer, Something Beautiful, Promise Me...... ah screw it just check 'em all out if you want to.

• 1 year later...

Cauterize rocks!!! Canadian bands rocks!!! I love them, too bad they already splitted up, their sound resembles JUST SURRENDER, MATCHBOOK ROMANCE, SIMPLE PLAN and THE ATARIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQeNlmxAZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rArogdJb60w

this band deserves recognition, i love all their albums, but I can't find where to download DISGUISES, it's not even on limewire or torrent

I have Disguises and the Unmasked Acoustic EP thingy that i got with it, which is also pretty amazing

If you really want it i can upload it sometime, but i don't come here that much

So you may be waiting a while ha, nice to know somebody else who likes them :]