The Horrors

Guest JadeIsRad

yes my friend we are friends, everyone on pf are great friendly and make wonderful friends to befriend. haha, i've never used "friends" so much in a sentence before.

now moving on to a more horroresque topic [so we don't spam this thread] don't you just love them winkle pickers shoes the boys wear?? i'm addicted to them, not wearing it myself but just looking at them.

yes my friend we are friends, everyone on pf are great friendly and make wonderful friends to befriend. haha, i've never used "friends" so much in a sentence before.

now moving on to a more horroresque topic [so we don't spam this thread] don't you just love them winkle pickers shoes the boys wear?? i'm addicted to them, not wearing it myself but just looking at them.

Yes, They are quite lovely!, I would wear them..if i were a male, but not as of whom I am.

I posted this in the Off Topic section,

but you seem into The Horrors as much as I am,

so would you like to make a Horrors Message Board with me, so we all can get a fresh start with them?

I'm planning on making one, but never alone.

Too much of a hassle.

oh miss kaylahorror.

i would love to but seeing as a message board really does take up so much of your time [lol i'm on like 5 forums] creating it would definitely be too much of a hassle at the moment. i barely have time to go on the official horum.

^ hehe no problem Kim :]

The Horrors are awesome. I wonder what hair products they use haha =D

well try not taking a shower for a few weeks. :uhh:

lol.

well i don't know what they use but orange shockwaves or bedhead [which i'm currently using] or hair powder [just bought :D ] can work well too.

I use got2beglued-whatever

works like a charm.

Kim-That would be lovely!

haha.

looks like you use lovely just as much as i do.

that's my word i ALWAYS say lol.

oh and your forum looks GREAT. very bright [and not black] lol.

but you're missing a discuss anything...if you don't have that there might be a lot of spamming.

Guest JadeIsRad

I'm 14 BUT 15 on the 1st August =] & I'd love to help with the horrors message board/forum thingy! My favourite horror members arrrre Joshua and Faris but I love Rhys, Tomethy and Joe all the same ;D

Guest JadeIsRad
oh jade. i always thought you were older. we ALL seem a bit older than we actually are.

can i just be supervisor admin or something due to my lack of skillz??

haha nope I'm still 14 =/

Jade- Okay! Do you wish to be a mod?

Tee- We got them all..I'm pretty sure.Skillz?Lol, Love the slang.

So you want to be like a admin..or mod?

I have no idea how to make you supervisor admin.

Kim took charge and I went along.

Lol.

Yay I've started posting :]