warped tour cd (07)

Andrewplaysdrum

I liked Warped in the late 90s to early 00s, with a lot of them punk oldtymers. Now, they've got a lot of kiddie emo bands running around.

amen. every year there is less bands i am excited to see... this year, the only ones i am looking forward to seeing (that are playing the SLC date) are:

Coheed and Cambria, Cute is What We Aim For, Escape the Fate (for a laugh), The Hanks, Karate High School, The Matches, New Found Glory, New Years Day, Paramore, Play Radio Play, Set Your Goals, The Starting Line, Yellowcard

not a good enough list there for me to REALLY want to go. but my girlfriend has never been to a Warped Tour so she wants me to go with her. if it wasn't for her, i most likely wouldn't even go. but i am nice :)

amen. every year there is less bands i am excited to see... this year, the only ones i am looking forward to seeing (that are playing the SLC date) are:

Coheed and Cambria, Cute is What We Aim For, Escape the Fate (for a laugh), The Hanks, Karate High School, The Matches, New Found Glory, New Years Day, Paramore, Play Radio Play, Set Your Goals, The Starting Line, Yellowcard

not a good enough list there for me to REALLY want to go. but my girlfriend has never been to a Warped Tour so she wants me to go with her. if it wasn't for her, i most likely wouldn't even go. but i am nice :)

Ugh Escape the Fate is such an embarassment to Vegas now, haha. They used to not be so fricken' ridiculous, I don't know what happened to them.