Ian's Underground of Up and Coming Bands!

OMGian

Yes, the title rolls off the tongue. So anyways, I used to have an online radio show called Ian's Featured Band. Basically, I would find an "underground" ask for permission from their label or manager and play their music. Well since I stopped the whole internet radio thing I thought I would make something simple in my signature/this thread which talks about my favorite bands that the public hasn't really heard of yet but will soon hear about them.

So this week (day, month, depends)'s bands are...

Featured Band(s): Framing Hanley (Listen to: Hear Me Now) and Tantric (Listen to: Fall Down)

Both bands are on Silent Majority Group and are very very talented rock bands. Framing Hanley is more of the mainstream alternative sorta emo act (I posted a thread about their new album and video somewhere) while Tantric is a southern rock group that can really...well...rock it. Y'all should definitely check them both out.

ALSO!!! If you have any cool bands that aren't signed or not yet known post it here or PM me and I'll give them a listen and post 'em whenever I get back around to this. I have a lot of other bands inthe pipeline, should be fun.

-OMGian. :D

EDIT: OH! and I forgot, if anyone could make a pretty like banner logo thing or thnk of a better name for this to put in my signature it would be mad cool and I would really appreciate it.

ANOTHER EDIT: I just decided to name it Ian's Featured Band(s)! Is there anyway of changing the thread's title? Post please :D !

haha Thanks! Tantric actually broke up and are reforming better then ever. If I'm correct I beleive they have the drummer from Fuel and the guitarist is from another big time band (havin a brain fart :P ). They're going to be back soon, I can feel it. I'll post some new bands Monday. (and I have a bunch already in the pipeline)