Burning Tree Project & Kinsey

kyleadams

BURNING TREE PROJECT

This band is a band I found out about through a friend of mine who plays drums also. He filled in for them for a while and I got hooked upon first listen.

They just recently recorded an EP with James Paul Wisner who has done some great albums. Victory At Last has been talking with JPW as well, and upon signing with a label may be recording with this same guy.

So, with that mind - I'd like you guys to listen to them and tell me what you think!

http://myspace.com/btp

My personal favorite, and the song that hooked me was "Hero."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KINSEY

Kinsey is a great band from Louisville, KY who we've had the great fortune of becoming friends with. This an insanely talented group of musicians.

Their music is a little different to take in. If you're a fan of bands like MeWithoutYou, you would like them a lot. Their songs are structured in such a way that I can't even comprehend their writing process.

Great band - great guys.

http://myspace.com/kinsey

My favorite track by them is "A Heightened Sense of Things."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy these bands, and maybe they'll become your next favorite band :)

Thanks,

Kyle